Weather forcast, dark skies ahead(Machines and the black sky)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big_Diek
The humans did that thing with the dark skies and used some sort of substance to block out the sun....Why in the frak cant the machines clear it up...maybe they were too busy messing with humans instead, but i think clearing up the skies would be a hell of a whole lot easier...I mean if the machines can create a simulated dream world were humans are plugged in creating residual images of themselves so that their body heat/energy is converted into power for the machines taking...can't they swat away some black smoke?

sandman
may be it would not be efficent for the macines to clear the sky.. not as efficent as keeping all this humans lock up. or mkore like since they have the humans plugged in they don't Need to clear the sky
they have power. they don't care if it's dark

Ikobe
Something to do with the substance of clouds. And as always, it's about power, in one sense or another, be it energy or otherwise, you get ma lingo brother?

AI.

GABRIEL05
I can dig it cool daddy

MC Mike
Uh, those are nano-machines, aren't they? (Jedi, Omega, Meta?)

Ikobe
Something of that variety. Hm.

The Omega
It's never explained exactly WHAT is done to the skies. Probably some sort of nasty chemical reaction of some kind. It's far more complicated than "black smoke" as that would eventually by cycled through the atmosphere.

EyeMakeMovies
if anything its one more thing to keep humans from trying to re-inhabit...

stinkfist462
wouldnt black skies bevery cold?

sleepincat
In "The Second Renaissance" in Animatrix, if you watch the it with directors commentary, it explains that the bombs that were dropped from planes into the clouds were full of nano machines, and that these combine somehow to blovk out the sun.

jayvin
Whatever it is, it does produce some time of electrical strom, as seen in Revoltutions. The machines' circuts were fried when the Logos made it up into the clouds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.