Revolutions ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

terminatrix
mad

I understand that Neo saved the world by making a deal with the machines, he would destroy Smith, and in return Zion would have peace. But what everyone seems to be forgetting is that they are machines! No human emotions! No pride or honour of sticking to their promise. A machine would not keep a promise, it would have just let Neo kill Smith, and then carry on with what "it" was going to do! I am not saying that it should have been a happy ending where all the machines are destroyed, but saving the world by making a deal with machines. That is ridiculous! If there is a better ending hidden in there somewhere, could someone please tell me. I have learnt so much (I have a Trinity image!) from the last two films, and was excited about the end of the trilogy!

dave123
the machines are much more honest than the humans, and if the war wasn't ended, what would be the point in the film???

The none
Oh yeah the machine r more trustworthy, at least it mocked us on this point.

The Oracle has the same doubt like u do in the last scene, n remember how the Archie reply? more or less like this, "What u took me for? human?"

As for the ending, what's the problem with co-exist? Why one must have to be wiped out entirely in order to let the other to declare victory? What knid of victory is that?

"In a war, there is no winner, only loser."

sad

dave123
we need machines to live, and the machines need us yes
i kinda guessed that there would be a truce after i heard that in M2

BigC
Terminatrix - I found the ending to be shall we say....'less than fullfilling.' True, making a deal with the machines was futile but if you recall - the architect stated "what do you think I am, human?" In reference to keeping the deal. Honestly, I don't think that was the height of the futility in Revolutions ending. Who wanted to see Neo and Trinity bite the dust? Neo was the greatest...superman and Luke Skywalker combined! Shouldn't he have culminated into the 'One' - the one who can take out anything or anyone? Shoudn't Neo and Trinity have been able to fly into the machine city without a gliche? In addition - Neo loosing his eyes was awful. Neo is the 'hero!!!!!!!!!' You don't let "the One" get hurt (permanantly) and you certianly don't kill him! Trinity and Neo should have gone into the machine city and made the deal - Neo goes and has a awsome battle with Smith - taking him out in grand style - returning to Trinity with a emotional lip lock and they fly back to Zion (in a machine built - mechanically superior ship - given to Neo by the machines for his eliminating Smith) our heros are welcomed home with a celebration where Neo and Trinity are married and the humans live on in Zion. Sound good, I thought so myself.

silver_tears
I have aquestion.......
Why do they in Revo keep referring to Jesus Christ.......
How does that work, isn't christ from the matrix or sumthing huh
Like do they ahve the same religion in Zion??

MC Mike
The Matrix Movies refer to countless things-

Christianity, Buddism, Hinduism, "Gnotaism" (sp?), and many more
Varoius scriptual references
Myth - Morpheus is a part of Greek mythology...

Oh geez, you don't seem to understand these movies are DEEP AS HELL! The liscense plate numbers on some cars refer to phrases from the bible! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.