Hey Backfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
Ever check out Piranha?

BackFire
Can't say that I have, is it good?

slayer
Yup from what i've heard it is.

SlipknoT
Its not one of those great horror movies that is considered a classic but it is ok,the piranas look very fake though.

lil bitchiness
that movie was tidious....it was horrible...ooooo a giant mutated pirahnas.... terrible..but you check it out, you may like it...

Evil Dead
Yeah............it's a good watch. It was made around '78 I believe.....tried to cash in on the whole Jaws feeling. I think it's a good movie but I wouldn't plan my Saturday night around watching it. It's not a fast paced movie like most of today's are.......but it's not that slow either. It moves at about the same speed Jaws does.......shouldn't be bored watching it.

I think they did a good job with the piranhas.......accept on the shots (I believe there are two or three in the film) when the piranha is swimming straight at the camera.

They arn't giant or mutated either one........they have been bred to be able to live in salt or fresh water either. Other than that, nothing special about them.

BackFire
I'll check it out.

demonfaze
If you do decide to check this movie out, go into it expecting a comedy.

BackFire
As with most cheezy horror movies...

Evil Dead
oh lord.........

If a low budget horror film from the seventies doesn't have the fast paced action and superb dialogue of oh say, I Know What You Did Last Summer, people call it a comedy.

DeNiro
i remember on the simpsons when milhouse was talking to bart about this movie for some reason and he is like remember the part bart when the fish swam up threw the eye glass thing that u look threw in a sub and he bit the guys eye and he was AAAAHHH AHHHHHH AAAAH AAHH that was really cool. i kinda remeber that episode but i am prety sure they where talking about rirahan but i havent seen it either i rented it long time ago but never watched it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.