Matrix is the Exception, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BigC
Most trilogy's fail to become better as they progress. The original is usually the best of the lot and only a few creators have achieved the rare feat of their films making a pinnacle. Star Wars was an exception. Lord of the Rings is looking to be such a trilogy. Am I wrong in saying that Matrix and Reloaded were both superior. You will get many different opinions of which is better but I feel Reloaded did the job in topping its predecessor. Did Revolutions carry the torch? The percentages would point to the negative. A hard core Matrix fan, it is with remorse that I confirm the afore mentioned. Some liked Revolution - more seemed to be disillusioned. It is a faux paux to kill off the two favorite characters of a trilogy in a effort to draw conclusion. From all I have spoken with the general consensus is their overwhelming desire to see Neo and Trinity "ride off into the sunset," so to speak. It was their affair that enamored the sensitivity in even the macho-est of men. Sure, Neo gave his life for what he believed in and it was a tremendous offering but, wouldn't it have been great to (after seeing Revolution) now have the image of Neo (in some unique way) taking out Agent Smith and he and Trinity (wow..what a babe) returning to Zion for a heros welcome? But with the Matrix being 'the benchmark' for sci-fi movies (in my opinion) the Trilogy should round out with a bang, right? The exception not the rule, right? I'm sure you have your own excellent ideas for a better ending - if you liked/disliked the end, I would like to hear your opinion. Thanks. God bless. BigC

dave123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17542
thats the views of quite a few people here ^

xeous
You're the link man today dan...

slinger
AHHHHHHHH, Dave's avatar changed. It's a scawwwy ghost.

This is just my opinion but, I think Revolutions topped the other two. And I'm a hardcore matrix fan. I actually taped my ticket to Revolutions on my wall. I know, it's retarded. wink

dave123
i've had the google ghost for over a week now! what was it b4? mr blobby, the jester or something else?

slinger
It was that dude with the beard, I just saw it ten minutes ago, strange....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.