Petunia A witch????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andyb44
I know it sounds strange but consider.
How many siblings are attending Hogwarts? The Patil Sisters, The Weasleys of course, the Creevy(sp?) brothers who are btw, muggle born.
Now consider that it seems that the "magic gene" for lack of a better term seems to be passed to all siblings.
It could be that Petunia received a letter from Hogwarts when she was 11 and maybe even went to school there, but one summer when she was home she met and fell in love with Vernon Dursley, who was very vocal about his dislike for "freaks and weirdos" and Petunia, not wanting Vernon to consider her a freak denounced her magicial side and became a muggle wife for Vernon.
Remember in OotP who it was who explained to Vernon what a Dementor was, Petunia! She explained away her knowledge as having overheard Lily and James talking but I wonder.
I'd be willing to wager that Petunia Dursley is a witch living a muggle life to please her husband.
And Dumbledore would never let it slip that Petunia is anything but what she seems. He knows how to keep a secret.

airangel429
I POSTED A THREAD ALREADY mad laughing out loud I'M REALLY NOT MAD! big grin

airangel429
I POSTED A THREAD ALREADY mad laughing out loud I'M REALLY NOT MAD! big grin

TRUE ON YOUR COMMENT...............But I think Petunia MIGHT have been a witch somehow.........and then she never gained full powers...enough to be accepted into Hogwarts. In book 3 or 4 Neville talks about how his Gram was so happy the day he fell out the window and didn't land on the ground..he caught him self and it was enough magical ability to get accepted into Hogwarts......so i think Petunia is disgruntle b/c she never received a letter and THEREFORE she denounces the whole magical thing period! Out of hatred b/c her sister succeeded in a way that she didn't.

JUST A THOUGHT............ CHECK OUT MY THREAD.... PETUNIA A WITCH BY SECRET??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.