Anderson is Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShOota
Im gonna get a pic of this soon but, i guess you guys have seen at the end on Revo when the oracle is sitting on that bench, The Gold Plate on the Bench Reads....... Here lies Mr Anderson or somthing like that.

But it dont say nutting bout Neo...

and dont tell me there both the same people because Mr Anderson died in the first movie when Smith shot him, (then in his next Life) Which he then rose up and stopped those bullets, he was the One

ShOota
look.

ShOota

The none
Huh???!!! embarrasment

xeous
Heh cool.

Ikobe
Interesting. That's pretty much all the knowledge of Thomas Anderson left. Anything poignant there, maybe?

AI.

burlyman
u guessed right! some us regulars have seen this... thumb up
have you compared it to the bench at the end... it must be the same smile

The Omega
At the end of "The Kid" we see a funeral for young Mr. Popper. Perhaps the system usually "buries" freed minds?

burlyman
omega> what exactly is 'self substantiation' smart

The Omega
Burlyman> I'd say (I'm a physicist not a psychologist big grin) it means you disbelieve the Matrix SO strongly you manage to wake yourself UP in the pod.

burlyman
ooh... i remember something a while ago, about MJP would have two RSIs (has he even gone back in the matrix)... hmm...

slinger
I said something about this before but no, when a black guy says somethin about it doesn't matter. You people are racist! stick out tongue

JediHDM
michael has not gone back into the matrix, so TECHNICALLY he still has ONE RSI...

The Omega

xemir
is that the bench from end of rev?

MC Mike
Uhhh... read burly's post:

dragonpisces272
yeah, this is the exact same thread that spydar put up once upon a timelaughing out loud...

burlyman
embarrasment it was something someone else said... and the whole self sub. thing confused

big grin stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.