Does anyone like the DOOM series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Who here is a DOOM series fan? I want to know because that is my fav computer game series and i have a program that allows me to create my own levels and ive been thinking about posting them on the site, but i havent finished 'em yet. Let me know if ya all like the game series. big grin

ragesRemorse
Of course! DOOM is the Grand daddy of all classic video games. It is soon to be a new classic with Doom3. I have a ghetto version of doom on my computer from 95 that i think everyone eigther has, or has had at one time. DOOM. kicks ass.Shit im one of the few who even read the books

sinister034
Yes the DOOM series is one of the best 1992 games I played.I give this game two thumbs. thumb up thumb up The doom games are the shit.
rock

SilverFighter
I reserve my copy at gamestop back in May and I can't wait for it to come out!! The Xbox version will kick ass!!

Tex
You think Doom III will make it around to PS2? sad

BackFire
No Tex, the PS2 isn't powerful enough for that game.

But by the time it's out for the Xbox, the system will cost like 30 bucks, so you can afford one.

Fire
or you can wait a few years and buy the PS3

anywayz Doom ROCKED

mah
Doom was original yes, but also crap by today's standards; and never really good.

BackFire
I still find the original Doom fun to play, it still had one of the most amazing and engrossing atmospheres out of any game I've ever played.

Doohass
You guy's need to check out this mod called "Jdoom" it fixes the graphics, it makes everything look awesome. And yeah Backfire I totally agree with you. I remember when I first got the demo, I was so used to Wolfenstein 3D. So when I played the first level it was like nothing I ever played before.

stinkfist462
the original is the greatest

h0ck3yh0rr0r
doom series is great.

badkittykitty
doom is awesome but I cant play that or silent hill when I am home alone..it gives me the willies

vvvrulz
Doom in my opinion is the predecessor of Wolfenstein. Id say that this is the mother of 1'st person shooting instead of Doom. Doom rocks though.

alic88
DOOM2 IS AN AWESOME GAME. I STILL LOVE IT. I CAN STILL PLAY IT N E TIME I WANT. CAN N E 1 TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT?

The One Himself
Doom is the best! Oh my chainsaw memories...

DracotheDragon
I have a thing called Zdoom, its a mod, and it allows me to make new levels and evrything, so i never get tired of doom. I have made 2 doom 2 levels and i think i went overboard with em, so im not gonna post the download link, i dont even think u can beat em without godmode, they take about an hour and a half each, nothing but slautering fun! I put a shitload of ammo in it though, but only 2 of each guns, you had to find them, and the good guns, bfg 9000 and plasma rifle were hidden, but u still got ur rocket launcher, though, it was right in front of u at the very beginning of the level, which says a lot on the skill level, but enough out of me, DOOM series is what got me started with gun games, heres to DOOM and evry1 who likes em! beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.