The Matrix Is better then the lord of the rings........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
the matrix is the best.......... mohahahahahahaha...........................................................

<comments?>...................

Korri
awwwww yes definatley *drools*

turin
if you think so maybe you should post it in the matrix thread. i enjoyed the matrix films but to put them on level with Lord of the Rings is a joke. of course it all depends on your opinion and i know your trying to stir the pot, lol. its hard to compare the two since the are so different but as far as enjoyment i get from the film its no contest.

p.s. by the way matrix revolutions wont hold that 5 day record for very long, it should loose it around dec. 22nd

Korri
*still drooling over picture*

Lady Ellie
yep, turin, you are so right!

Korri
*drools*

Aragorn#1
What the f**k? no really... What the f**k?

JKozzy
*drools with Korri*
... I mean.... yes... The Matrix is the better. LOTR were already books, Matrix movies were direct to movie. Also, LOTR is 40 years old at the least, so even though it may have made great movies, those movies are just from books. Maybe the greatest books of all time. LOTR can be the best trilogy of books, but The Matrix has it for movies, hands down. If you go into each movie open-minded, and with a relatively higher IQ, you can discover such a world of meaning in the movies, that you might want to reconsider your statements, turin, Aragorn#1, and Kady Ellie.

Aragorn#1
dudes seriously go to your damn Matrix thread and talk about it there

pinksuezo
posted by some kid;
"the matrix is the best.......... mohahahahahahaha...........................................................

<comments?>..................."

your threads gonna b deleted!.......... mohahahahahahaha...........................................................

<hehe>...................

Hegemon875
Is the Matrix better than the LOTR movie, possibly. Is it better than the books? Well it depends on what you consider to make one story better than an other. If you think that having a rich history, detailed facts and origins on and about every single thing, and a plot that is fine tuned down to even the most miniscule and obscure points backing your story then LOTR is the way to go. On the other hand if an original, innovative, and simply one of the most unique stories is what you want then the Matrix is better.

SilverFighter
My First post here !! smile

Okay this really puzzles me a lot. Why is that when I visit the Matrix forum all the fans there Over react to someone when they comment on some holes in Reloaded and Revolutions. Yet these same fans come to this forum and diss LOTR! Are these people as confused as the Reloaded and Revolutions plots? Is that what happens when you watch too much Matrix Revolution and Reloaded?

Hmmm....I think I'll watch a movie that is less mind confusing! Yeah! I don't want to end up like those Neo wannabes!!

**patienly waiting for ROTK to arrive**

Hegemon875
I agree the Matrix fans are really touchy wacko

mah
I...don't like this. I don't like how it's written. It's made to provoke...not debate in constructive ways.

I guess it all has to end. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.