Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Friends are there to help u when u are down. yes Friends are there to hang with u when u are bored. beer Friends can decide whether or not u turn to abusive substances http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hoover.gif , so treat them with respect. Value your friends, as they may be the last you ever see.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drunk.gif

Tired Hiker
Do you mean to treat the abusive substances with respect, because I always do. Never do too much, that's what Tired Hiker says! wink

silver_tears
Good Advice big grin

Bhang
I feel that one line is too much but two is never enough

Fire
Friends ROCK, after Storm they are the most important thingy in my life

Fitch
same thing here.....oh,except of the storm part of course ! big grin

alic88
i thought u were talkin bout the t.v show

BingaBonga
if it wasn't for my friends my life would be a living hell, everyone should have friends! smile

Fire
ofc bingabonga

BingaBonga
what does ofc mean?

Fitch
of course..

cermiestar
ofc he he!

Fitch
big grin,well just explained....

Fire
thank you Fitch big grin

Fitch
my plesure Fire..

Fire
Thanks anywayz

Fitch
your welcome then big grin

BingaBonga
lol

DracotheDragon
hey, yo, i meant treat ur friends with respect, not drugs, (^_^) lol tired hiker! laughing

Fitch
that made me think also at drogs....was kinda a clear "line" big grin

DracotheDragon
Friends can be there 4 u at times of despair no and they can be there to rip ur head off mad , but they will always be true, if they care about u. happy rock respect ur friends. always. cool

thorncrawler
listen to the lyrics of friends will be friends by wueen and that sez it all

NaWtEeAnGeL
HI PPL HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

NaWtEeAnGeL
I AM NEW AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO STUFF HERE......I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS KHLEO THOMAS STUFF HERE.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.