Favorite Beer (or ale, stout, etc...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkweaver
What's your favorite beer, ale or stout?

I prefer Young's Double Chocolate stout. It has to be the best tasting beer I've ever had. Kind of hard to find nowadays unless you go to a large specialty store like Lee's Liquor.

Bhang
Corona

Tired Hiker
Between Ales and Stouts? I like them both. I love a thick bold stout like Guiness, or Sam Adams, but I couldn't drink that stuff all night at a party. That's what Ales are for.

Fire
hmm I'll take a Stella every day, Corona aint bad either
I don't like guiness that much tho

Corran
Guiness.

fungrl515
not 21 yet, but i'll have to remember this.

Corran
you only have to be 18 to drink here.

fungrl515
i'm talking real life.

yerssot
so was he

I'm the Palm-guy smile

Fire
lol in Belgium the legal age for beer is 16 and spirits and hard liqour 18

but unofficialy you can get beer from 13 or 12 and spirits from 14 or 15 on regular hours in a normal bar
and from 13 or 12 during night hours in a busy bar

Bhang
laughing out loud I bet you are!

Fire
yea he is, yerss loves Palm

Bhang
I am not one to laugh, without the Palm, I would be VERY lonely!

Fire
hehe, Bhang where are you from?

Bhang
The Circus, or California if you will laughing out loud

Fire
then I doubt you have the same Palm beer as us, unless you import it from belgium

Fitch
well.....gotta say that around here the legal age for it is 18 but since we drink from 8 that makes us pretty outlaws evil face

gotta love stella,carlsberg,........what the heck,beer !! big grin

LindsIsTightK
Corona cool

Bhang
I like your taste Linds cool

ragesRemorse
nothing beats an ice cold heineken. if your talking quality though, ill take some deep red irish blue. or newcastle. yeah. now im thirsty

Fire
heineken SUCKS

yerssot
ever tasted Crystal, FM?

Fire
yep

saucybird007
Carlsberg or Fosters. I hate Guinness sick

DemonicGambit
MGD smile but I'd rather drink tequila

Baylin
I love most beers so long as they've got alcohol!!! I prefer real ales although I'm well into Guiness extra cold at the mo.

Linkalicious
I'm a So. Cal boy so we don't see much of this stuff but in Pittsburg they got a beer called Yeungling and that is possibly the easiest beer to drink that i know of, except of course the watery taste of coors light. Either case, beer is beer. To like one and hate another means u either don't appreciate different tastes or you accidentally grabbed a beer instead of a mike's hard lemonade. Beer should be drinkin in quantity not for quality, unless you're getting it from the tap, in which case quality is what you should go for...

Shoukan
Smirnoff Ice <<<that is my favoritesmile

And for the hard drinks...Tequilabig grin

Linkalicious
Smirnoff Ice is a malt liquor not a beer, and it's a foo foo drink. I hope you don't claim to have 2 balls dangling between your legs.

chatcat1313
i don't drink beer and 'm not 18 yet anyways happy

madsci
depending on the mood, it's either Newcastle or Guiness. i can't drink coors, bud, or miller; i get the worst headaches from that stuff.

madsci
hip hop purist

SilverFighter
I also like MGD but can't stand the taste of Tecate. Ugh! If you have no lemon and salt that beer is nasty. I rather have a Dos XX than a Tecate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.