The next new X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
It's about time for another memeber to be created for the X-men. Any ideas? I think mabey a spy with the ability to delay things. He can levitate and create black holes from which nothing returns

gambit88
that's a little to over the top for me i think a spy would be cool as for a power maybe the ability to cancel out any other mutants power by touching them kinda like rogue only it doesn't kill em

ragesRemorse
how about more hero's that are human. We can always use some more of those. AS for X-men. Well x-men is dead for all i care. The characters i grew up with nolonger exist in the comics or movies. The comics changed the characters personality to fit the new direction that singer hinted twords with his movies. I really dont care about whiny little bit*ches who feel appresed because they have superhuman powers. I'd rather see grown hero's trying to do what is right,an put there abilities to use for justice or good.because it is the only choice they can make if they wish to find out more about who they are, You know the hero's that would take on villians of the darkest realms of existence, while trying to hold themselves together on the inside and trying to figure out who they are. I dont wanna see little kids, or pussfied hero's who only make choices because they are right.Or Hero's taking on a blaintent vigallante role because it is what sell's comics.

It's true, the x-men have fallen. They are dead. Muredered, by money hungary coorperate fat cat's pushing forced innovation just because everyone else is doing it. You remember when comic books werent controlled by companies, but the artists,and original writers.

krypto
how about an invisble spy who can slip in and out without being seen.

another idea would be a person who can change into bacteria or some type of virus and infect people to get into top secret places without a trace and changing from person to person just like a virus or bacteria would do.

or another idea would be a person who can change into a type of electric code and travel by computer to hack top secret files without a trace and doing it from inside the computer itself. kind of like a human floppy disk without a certain capacity
and like a teleporter who can go in and out of co

BOPRecruit 16
is this for the comic, x-evo, what?

Jason Wyngarde
how about someone who has flames for arms and he as to where metal gloves

ScarletSpider
Well they just introduced the real Xorn, and the Reload event just happened awhile ago, I'd say the Uncanny, New, Astonishing and superfluous-titleless X-Men are good to go for awhile.

I really want to see more just super-human heroes. Not mutants, but just some more heroes, or a focus on some of the forgotten ones, like the Slingers, people from the Crew etc.

Alpha Centauri
Bring Psylocke back, that'll do.

-AC

wallywestthebes
what about a kinda beast boy mixed with a shadowcat

ScarletSpider
Oh, dear Anton LaVey, now I have images of Beast putting the moves on Kitty Pryde. That isn't appetizing. Geez, Wally, you suck lol.

Jason Wyngarde
that can give one nightmares

FeceMan
You know, I never liked Beast OR Beast Boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.