Do u like it when

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
Or if u walk home at night from work or college etc and u think some1s walking behinde u and they're not and u think that some1 will jump up infront of u? I dnt i woz walkin home from my bus and i got half way and this man pipped at me he looked 40 yrs old or somethin ewwww the ****ing wanker sick

Bhang
I like it when I can actually read the post in English

Cemetry Slut
ok i'll put it in more english next time

The Force
hmmm, did you kick him in the gonads wink

silver_tears
i would have devil

Storm
I don' t like being approached on the street when it' s after 12 and I' m walking back to my student room. Certainly not when that person wants to know where I live messed

Cemetry Slut
yeah i looked to see who it woz but it woz a guy with glasses :-x

Bhang
I carry a gun everywhere I go. I have a CCW permit wink

Fire
^now that's what's wrong with america

PS: Storm has that happened a lot?

Bhang
Fire, I am sure you have a bigger list than that!

Difrycheulyd
Thats very very frightening...I myself have come across such a situation walking to the bus stop from work. (I really need to learn to drive)

Well me being a muppet I take the post for the office then I take the back streets for time shortening purposes. Well there was this guy about 50 or more and he looked like a 'tramp'. Anyways he started shouting "Where have you been baby, I've missed you so much. Please come back!" He held out his arms and I just quickly ran past; but he chased after me. (I was in heels eek! )

But there was this loverly lady around the corner and I ran towards her. I have honestly never really been that scared in all my life.

It's such a sad/sick world out there - its hard to be safe anywhere sad

Friend44
alien I usually am the person who follows not the one being followed...

BidMyBlood2Run
I haven't been followed yet, but I go back to my dorm late at night, so I hope I never come across that kind of situation. Luckily I only have to go a very short distance alone at night. But I have a night class across campus, and I go with my guy friend. If he is sick, I'm not going to class, because it gets out at 10.
I don't live in the safest city, a woman was just gang kidnapped and raped a month ago.

Cemetry Slut
i havn't been followed but it's when i walk home after college from my college bus i just get a feeling i am being followed it shits me up

ragesRemorse
i carry my nunchuks. So i wouldnt be in any danger unless i actually had to use my nunchuks, i mean last time i alsmot broke my finger with those damn things

slayer
well heres a good story:
1 Day me and my friend rode our bikes homre from school i rode up 2 his house and on the way i saw this guy drinking beer in a white van just staring at us when i rode back home he was still there and then some1 knocked at my door it was him. i WENT UP 2 THE DOOR practicly straight away and within 5 seconds he'd already run back into his car then he pointed at me and motionefd 4 me 2 cum over 2 him of course i didn't and then he just drove away. My Mum thinks it was the mail man cause there was a package on the ground and she thought he was pointing at the package 4 me 2 pick up, but i don't think he was. This is really creeping me out thinkin' bout it.

Cemetry Slut
awwww slayer

Fire
ofc. Bhang, but that's one of the things on the list

Cemetry Slut
lollipops?

Storm
Only 3 times but that' s more than enough messed

badkittykitty
what the...cs are you saying you like being stalked?

jacksparrow22
im being stalked by my friends older brother who is 17, a pot head and looks like johnny depp!

badkittykitty
looks go right out the window with stalkers huh? my stalker was a real cutie but totally nuts. he and voices in his head decided I needed to go.

Cemetry Slut
no it ****s me up i hate walkin home at night on my own

clispin
I feel like that all the time but it's normally because my dad sneaks up behind me in the car and toots the horn to give me a fright. @$$hole lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.