I've seen footage of PoA!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
Hey ppl, for all those that want to see it, keep ur eye out on GMTV and RISE (UK TV) (from 7am onwards) they have been showing footage of the new film!!! it looks great, it has a glimpse of a dementor......a choir singing at halloween, which is a lil strange but has a good effect!!! and u see all of the major cast ..including the new Dumbledore, and Sirius in his cell at Azkaban (at least i think thats where he is!) i've only seen it twice.......but i'm fairly certain RISE will repeat it fairly often as they have a "movie news" section...the first on is at about 5-10 past 7am.

You can also download the trailer from www.mugglenet.com although i think that has already been posted....but i cant bloody watch it caus my connections too slow!!! or failin that u can catch it in the trailers on the new Loony Toons film.

YEY!!! it looks sooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
Who is Jason Isaacs? Is he the guy who plays Lucious?

IBTonks
Oh and it also shows Aunt Marge floatin away after she's been blown up!!!!! soooo gooooooood!!!!!!! does look different to the other films tho, u can tell it's by a diferent director!

[Ms_dEaTh]
you can catch the full trailer at windows media player or you can go to the official hp website.

yes, jason issacs is lucius malfoy.

Maikahyandowen
yeah. the trailer rocks. and Jason Isaacs does play Mr. Malfoy. He's playing Hook in the new Peter Pan movie too.

Switch13
I think this movie is gonna be a lot better than the other two just by watching the trailer also the special effects etc look way better then first two movies the books are cool but i think the first two movies kinda sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.