the ugliest killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Who is the ugliest killer?Is it Freddy ,The Creeper,ect........
Post your thoughts on the ugliest killer ever known to man.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
they might be ugly from the outside, but beautiful from the inside. lol

Punker69
LOL

Michael Myers 1
the ugliest killer i say is either Jason (unmasked) and Leatherface (mask or no mask) haha

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
what jason is SO HOT http://www.houseofhorrors.com/jason1.jpg

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
Even sexier pic: http://www.houseofhorrors.com/jason5.jpg

Phillywilly
Not really a horrer movie but predator is one ugly mother****er

Michael Myers 1
how dumb of me jason is the hottest ***** around i kno where he can shove that machette

Curl_Up&Dye
jason unmasked definetly

Michael Myers 1
ya hes damn ugly he reminds me of my sister sick

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sad

Michael Myers 1
i know realy

Michael Myers 1
i know isnt it

Punker69
I think its freddy&leatherface with all those burns on freddy its weird and leatherface with dead people`s skin on his face is weirder.

Lord Soth
Freddy, Jason and Leatherface are all pretty ugly.

-Freddy has the grotesque burns (they look awesome in New Nightmare stick out tongue)

-Leatherface wears DECAYING HuMAN SKIN. How much uglier can you get? He looks really bad w/out the mask too('Unacceptable' as BF has said big grin)

-Jason's a zombie. What are ya gonna do?

Jason420
Jason (unmasked) leatherface and freddy

Punker69
The possed girl in the excorsist
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punker69
possessed

stinkfist462
leather face with that chix (new version) bf's face on... pure genious.. and it scared the shit outta me.... well not scared.. but more like disturbed.

Punker69
i was just makin a suggestion

Punker69
Or what about the creeper ??HE REALLY UGLY

Michael Myers 1
hes hot man

stinkfist462
jason

Lord Soth
Leatherface(masked or not) and Freddy

Michael Myers 1
are all so hottt! love love love

Lord Soth
. . . . . . . . dude, calm down

Michael Myers 1
haha im just messing they are all ugly and mike is too but not in 1 and 5 hes young still but in 8 he is one ugly mofo.

Lord Soth
Err, is Halloween 8 H20?

Michael Myers 1
nope 7 is H20

Lord Soth
Ah, ic

Michael Myers 1
yes yes

Punker69
Hey whats the one where Jamme kills the wrong Micheal ?She kills a person with Micheals mask on then she removes it and sees it isnt Micheal she made a bad mistake.

Michael Myers 1
i think thats H20 but i dont recal her taking his mask off in any of the movies and it was the wrong mike.

Evil Dead
How about the Tar Man Zombie from Return of the Living Dead...............or maybe one of the Crites from the Critters movies. Those are some ugly little suckers.

Punker69
Micheal in Ressurection at the beggining Micheal was chasing her but then she got him hanging from the building and she was gonna kill him.But she said something about going to check the mask and she wasnt gonna make the same mistake again so she reached for the mask but then Micheal pulled her down and killed her.

supershane
i think every killer in a monster or slacher movie is ugly

Punker69
Yup except in scream.And in The Excorsist lol j/k

Michael Myers 1
that was the real mike she said that cuz in H20 she killed the wrong guy

Punker69
OH im gonna go rent H2O looks like a good Movie although ive never been a fan of the halloween series.

Michael Myers 1
its realy good and so is the music

Lord Soth
Dude, the Halloween music kicks ass!

Punker69
Yeah ill rent it soon then ill get back to you on how good it is.

Lord Soth
kewl

Punker69
Yeah it better be good.I cant understand why everybody says the first ones scary it NOT.Jamee Lee was so dum in the movie she did all the wrong stuff.

Lord Soth
Doesn't everybody in horror movies?

Anyway, Halloween was scary. It might not eem that way to horror buffs, but it was the first scary movie I saw, and it scared the s**t out of me.

Halloween is hailed more for being innovative and groundbreaking than scary these days, anyway.

HockeyFace
The Gremlins are some creepy ugly looking mothaf*uckuas! Especially at the end of the second one... LF, JV, FK are all ugly too.

Punker69
I know what you mean Lord Soth but I havent seen anybody make as many mistakes as Jamee in Halloween she was so dum I wanted to shout.I mean for instance at the end when she thought she killed Micheal she told the kids to call for help and she stayed in the room with Micheal im mean how dum is that staying in the room with a killer.She had so many chances to run out of the house its not even funny.She even had a chance to kill him but she didnt .She was about to stab him but she went with the kids and left the knife by Micheal so he could kill her with it.And it didnt even scare me no violence blood or anything either.I even watched it with the lights off.

Lord Soth
Halloween is more about suspense than blood, which is most of its genius

BackFire
Topic people, if you wanna discuss halloween use the halloween thread.

I think Jason is the ugliest killer, he looks like a dead squirrel when he takes his mask off.

Punker69
I didnt even get suspensful watching this movie all it was to me was a dude killing everybody on the block non-violently and you didnt even see a clear pic of him killing people.

swordmaster
id have to say Jason, mainly cause he looks like a cross between the hunchback of notredame and a retarded beaver

Punker69
Ive never seen Jason unmasked anybody have a pic?

Lord Soth
I still say Leatherface

Punker69
Hey I just got the Jason v Leatherface comics only 2 out of 3 tho.Its so violent its awesome.Everybody should go buy it.

Lord Soth
I'll keep an eye out

Punker69
Yeah it has really good GORE AND VIOLENCE.

Punker69
I think Jason unmasked

Punker69
I know I already made this forum but heres the poll.

samhain
I agree with punker, jason unmasked without a doubt. especially at the end of part 2.

Punker69
yeah!

Lord Soth
Leatherface

Lord Soth
And everybody loves that.....big grin big grin big grin

Punker69
Yeah leatherface is pretty ....................... UGLY! LOL smile

Lord Soth
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Punker69
hehehe

Punker69
Yeah its really specific on this comic

BackFire
Merged Ugliest Killers threads

Punker69
?

Lord Soth
As I knew he would big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Punker69
what does that mean??????

Lord Soth
Both of the 'Ugliest killer' threads (which you started both of) are now merged into one big thread

Punker69
IS THAT GOOD?

Lord Soth
It's not good or bad. It's necessary to save space

Punker69
oh good thinkin BACKFIRE lol smile

Lord Soth
haha, fool of a Took

Punker69
?

Lord Soth
I don't know, I just felt like saying itbig grin

Punker69
weird. lol

BackFire
Back on topic fellas wink

Punker69
Backfire go away........................j/k. Hey can you kick me off the message board if I say something bad to you?

Lord Soth
I think that BF would just notify the Councillors (Raz, Ushgarak, etc.)

Punker69
oh better keep him happy then huh. smile

Lord Soth
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.