What is the best Matrix movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
YAY! This is my 40th thread that I've started... and what better way to have it than to have it be a poll! big grinbig grin
So guys, on a vote, what is the order from best to least, of the Matrix movies?
Mine -
1.) The Matrix. So innovative, and so far ahead of its time. We had yet to see the powers of the One, however it boggled our imaginations, started so much hype and fanfiction, and set up limitless possibilities for the future, and the Matrix concept. The original is always the best.
2.) The Matrix Revolutions. The conclusion to arguably one of the greatest trilogies of all time. Sends your mind into yet another reality as we see the "Real World" firsthand, and see the journey of the One come to an end. Epic battle sequences further the story, and many tiny details leave you wanting to watch it again and again. Soundtrack is wonderful, but Reloaded's might be better.
3.) The Matrix Reloaded. By no means am I saying that this is a bad movie. The middle movie is always judged the hardest, since it isn't the beginning, or the end. It still has my favorite scene, the Burly Brawl, which amazed me when I first saw it in theaters, and still amazes me to this very day on DVD. Arguably the best soundtrack as well, since it has the genious Rob Dougan on crew, as is RATM, Maralyn Manson, Don Davis, and Juno Reactor's debut in the Matrix films.

What do you think? smile

MC Mike
Hahahahaha... Kozzy, you resort to crazy threads? I can't choose!

mailedbypostman
mhmhmhm

BackFire
The first one is the only really good one.

Verity
I can't pick!....I love all 3!! Happy Dance

JKozzy
Just choose! It's not that hard... you probably voted anyway. But why did you vote? What is the reason, the causality... nobody else has any real source of power wink

stinkfist462
revo. matrix. reloaded

The One Himself
TMX, RVL, ANIMATRIX, RLD...

LindsIsTightK
Reloaded, Original, Revolutions. I think I put them in this order because I liked the movies with the most martial arts in them.

JediHDM
how about the 7th choice...the trilogy, the trilogy, the trilogy...thats what i pick...

Verity
yes, yes, yes!! big grin

Korri
i want them all really

((The_Anomaly))
i liked reloaded, then revolutions then the matrix, even though there all amazing films (the best trilogy ever and the best story ever) i liked reloaded the most because it was just so cool, and it had the best fight scene ever....the burly brawl...............all are outstanding though.....

mook
i would agree with
1.) matrix- the original and best, best stand alone movie, changed movie making - genius.
2.)revolutions- ties it up but leaves you thinking. smith vs neo at end.
3.)reloaded- great but middle part+ 1st part of m2/3, which is one big film.

but im almost tempted to put them in order 1,2,3 cos reloaded has the best within the matrix scenes - burly brawl,free way, stair way etc.

69erSteiner
definately just the trilogy...every movie was completely different and the actors and creators will tell you that...the first matrix made you think in a way you never have before and had great effects...reloaded had even better effects and the storyline got deeper ( zion, other rebels fighting in the matrix ) and revolutions is the most emotional of the 3. tied it all together

sandman
Reloaded: the fights just rock!
Matrix: you mean i could be in the matrix right now?
Revolutions: it's all over.. i think

Lord Soth
I'm sorry to say, but they got progressively worse, so I said M1, M:Reload, and M:Revo

MC Mike
Yeah I did, but at first I thought the poll was: "Which of these movies is the best?" or "Which Matrix movie is the best?" stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.