Lockdown @ School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
*hope no one says this isnt pointless crap!*

Today at skool i was in 4th period. 4th period ends at 12:00 and it was 11:45. the principal came over the pa system and says for EVERYONE to go to their 5th period class. no one knew why but everyone just went. so im in my 4th period class which is history and its 12:00. then the principal came over the pa system and that the teachers must do a lockdown mode (turn off the lights, lock the doors, shut the blinds, and lay on the ground.)
so my class were on the ground for like an hour and just stood in our seats for another hour. it was sorta fun cuz everyone was just talking about stuff. then the bell rang and everyone went home. still no one knew why. then i found out that a guy was on the roof of a local bar thats not far away with a gun threating to shoot. then it was over. i was glad we didnt have to do any work! wink

Friend44
(*hope no one says this isnt pointless crap!*)

I will not say it but if someone has a camera I will mime it. You never said anything about mimes.

Hegemon875
This might kinda be off topic but how is your schedule arranged, cause for us we have A days and B days. On A days we have 1st-4th period, each lasting an hour and 45 min. And on B days we have 5th-8th period also lasting an hour and 45 min.

BidMyBlood2Run
I had a lock down once also, it was boring.

dave123
sounds great

fungrl515
we had a lock down, but it was stupid. it was a long time ago, too. i forget why we even had it. anyway, hegemon875, i'll answer your question even if it's not directed towards me. i ahve an 8 day rotation with fridays being random days out of the eight day rotation. mondays are days 1+5, tuesdays, 2+6, etc. it's great.

Hegemon875
How many classes per day?

fungrl515
me? 6.

frootlooplucy
I have week A and week B, 75 minute long periods, 4 periods a day, the only difference between the 2 weeks is that the classes are in a different order.

Paola
that is complicated!!

frootlooplucy
what, mine's complicated or someone elses?

VallejoKid707
i have a regular schedule everyday. 6 periods averageing 1 hr 10 min.

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) I think i had pretty much the same schedule when i was at school but id usually skip every class so i really dont kno. i used to think my school went until 3 o'clock but id usually leave around 12:30 with my friends and they finally told me that we actuall go out at 2, i was completely amazed!

silver_tears
okay well i have four classes a day each are an hour and 15 mins big grin

Paola
the A-B days or weeks and all that big grin

Hegemon875
WOW, why do my classes have to be the longest miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.