Guestions Of Purposes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maatrix
I have noticed after watching rev about 3 times now that maybe the oracle had more to do with this than we know.

When agent smith enters her kitchen he asks why she is still there when he know he is coming to take her over. This hints that maybe she know something. Then when he is "cloning her" it shows lots of wind as though the program itself is being taken over by the oracle. Once the cloning process is complete, the other smiths get nervous and frightened and the smith which was once her begins to laugh.
Another hint that might show that she knew she would take him over is "soon he's going to have the power to destroy this world but i believe he wont stop there, he can't."
When she says soon this means she knew he was coming and the power he needs to destroy the matrix is in her. Then right after she is takin over the next thing u see the matrix on the moniter its all messed up.
The oracle does all this for one reason to tell Neo everything he needs to here, that way he can end this war.

See Agent smith is the result of the equation trying to balance itself out. And the oracles purpose is to unbalance the equation.

This is only my opinion but another thing i noticed was the oracle is black and she is trying to unblanace the equation but the Archetech is white w/ white hair and he is trying to unbalance it. Reminds me of a ying yang. And the oracle is whering Ying Yang earings in the movie.

EyeMakeMovies
omg--if it took you 3 times to realize the oracle had more to do with everything than you thought... i dont even know what to say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.