The clone wars micro-seres

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nephalim27
Five minute cartoon shorts, I do believe they've started it...any good? Can anyone give a basic plot description?

Also when/what channel (I think Cartoon Network) it is/will be on would be cool, too.

yerssot
it's EU, nephalim, wrong section

there's already a thread about that over there

Darth Jerry
I saw it , and it's really cool!!! I'm a huge SW fan. But... 5 minutes C'MON!!!!!!! God When the action gets going they cut the thing to the LucasFilm logo. I mean , If they are gonna make a SW cartoon , God!1 Make it huge , as good as it can be.

nephalim27
Sorry for the wrong forum. You can close it if you want. It is related, though, as it's the most direct prequel to episode 3.

Darth Jello
i agree that this should stay here so i'll give you a general plot description based on TFN. Clone wars has to do with 3 main subplots which are the capture of the planet Munilist from San Hill, leader of the banking clan. he is assisted by the bounty hunter Durge who wants to kill all the clones to eliminate all mandalorian blood from the universe (jango and boba being the last two mandalorians). The second has to do with a civil war on Mon calamari between the republic backed Mon Cals and the Separatist backed quarren isolation league. The third has to do with a dark Jedi named Assajj Ventress who is trying to prove herself to dooku by eliminating anakin skywalker. Dooku wants to betray sidious and make her his new apprentice. it will all come together in episode 20 with the introduction of General Grevious

SpikeSpiegel
They may only be 3 mins each, but with 20 of them:
3x20=60mins
All in all it'll be an hour long.

Julie
actually they seem a whole lot shorter than even 3 minutes...and there are only 10 episodes

SpikeSpiegel
I read there was 20, yeah it says here: http://www.tvtome.com/StarWarsCloneWars/

LanceWindu
Yes there are 20, the first 10 are this month, the last 10 are gonna prmeire in Spring 2004

yerssot
yeah and the last one is a special one wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.