Favorite Weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
from this list what ur fav weapon. what weapon would u choose if u were a killer.

i voted for Ak-47. my second choice was axe.

slayer
I like Machete, freddies claws, chainsaws and Axes but i voted 4machete.

Pablo G
Axes, there's not many axe killers out there.

slayer
Yea i must agree with that.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
if u guyz gonna vote at least say y u voted for that weapon.

ragesRemorse
chainsaw. Deffaintly chainsaw. your life is being threatend, and your totally aware of it by the scream of the SAW,hundreds of metal teeth turning at hundreds of miles an hour , with the smell of burning gasoline over top of your own fear. that has to enforce some kind of hysteria.

No one weilds a chainsaw like Ash. To bad he diddnt use it to much.

stinkfist462
FREDDY!!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
RR good point. but i prefer AK-47. One shot to the leg...let him suffer a little...then another shot to the hand, make him suffer....and it goes on smile lol

Phillywilly
Voted for freddy's claws but my favorite wepon is predators frisbee, it is so much cooler=)

slayer
yeah thats a cool weapon! big grin

Lord Soth
Freddy's glove. I mean it's so sleek and deadly. i would love to have that on my hand for eternity big grin

SlipknoT
If i were a killer i would be one of those anything i can find killers.

Lord Soth
That's true. Gotta love a hodgepodge killers

SaTsuJiN
I voted 'anything I could find' as I would happen to accidentally find my green destiny replica from CTHD and go on a rabid killing spree.. most likey resulting in bruises and broken bones since it hasnt been sharpened (=_=)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

beanouno
Mines would defently be the chainsaw, running around wielding the huge mechanical saw would really build up your muscles.

Lord Soth
You don't really need muscles to be a killer. The victims in horror movies are so painfully stupid that all you need is a fork and normal human intelligence big grin

BABOON
i'm a fan of the trusty boomstick smokin'

demonfaze
Why isn't a fork on the list?

Lord Soth
I don't know........that should be there, don't you think?

xeous
My hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.