C.h.u.d.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swordmaster
I noticed noone has a forum about CHUD so i thought id make one. I loved this movie, sure it was incredibly cheesy, but god i loved it. Has anyone else seen it?

slayer
Not me.

swordmaster
u should go see it, old and cheesy, but awesome

Lord Soth
What does it stand for?

swordmaster
Cannabalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers

Espantada20
I remember that movie.It was kinda weird.

Lord Soth
FUN!

swordmaster
Yea, it was kinda wierd

loserib
its great i have it on dvd did you notice john goodman was in the movie

swordmaster
i think, i only remember the one robber and the dad from home alone

BackFire
I've heard really good things about Chud, I really should check it out..

loserib
yeah you should its good

swordmaster
yea, its definitely good

Evil Dead
C.H.U.D. is good............but not great. It is cheesy but a fun watch none the less. I think I shall pick it up on dvd......I hear they did a great job with the transfer (which will make it look twice as cheesy FX wise)........

Lord Soth
Cheesy horror movies are HILARIOUS!

iron zombie
hey BF, it doesnt seem like anybodys replying in here anymore so if you want you can shut it down to preserve space

swordmaster
the last message was mine, but iron_zombie was logged in and i didnt know it. So if youd like, go ahead and close it down

Zilverz
Just watched this movie... pretty good stuff .. i laughed several times .. i guess we are to presume that they all blow up in the end?

LeAtHerRFace
Sorry havent seen it.

Evil Dead
You should ........great flick.

I did end up picking it up on dvd a few months back.........it actually made it less cheesy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.