for those of u who talk to me on AIM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have a new screen name and it is BIG VAL 747 so if u want to chat that is my new sn so i just wanted to let the people i talk online know that and my new email is [email protected]

Pablo G
wat happened to Hardcore Lifta ?

slayer
I wiah i had Aim but i don't if i did i'd talk 2 u ever single day buddy!

DeNiro
i didnt like hardcore lifta ne more i like big val 747 because i am big my friends call me val because my last name begins with val and i put the 747 in for that big as plane but ne way why dont u just download AIM slayer pablo did that now he has it if u want to know how just pm him and he will tell u how to doit

Pablo G
Wats ur last name ?

DeNiro
valiquet i am french and german and irish

slayer
I'm Australian and my Mummies irish.

Pablo G
My parents are mexican but my mom's parents are italian and my dad's parents are spanish.

DeNiro
I wouldnt know what to call u slayer a spick a wap a dago a ginny and i dont knwo what they call spanish people laughing out loud but i am a shanty irish a ****** frenhcmen a frog eater and a nazi i am not a nazi but thats the only thing i could think of for my german heritage

Pablo G
Dude, spick is a racist term for latinos.

DeNiro
o then i would say spick then stick out tongue i just listed the bad things u couls call him and then i listed the things u can call me i didnt call hima spick that would be really dumb cause i wish i was mexican cause then i wouldnt have to tan as much in the winter cause i would always have a year round tan stick out tongue and my best friend in real life is 100% mexican

Captain REX
My mom trashed my AIM...grr...

DeNiro
that blows ur mom is evil evil face

Captain REX
And it was because I was talking to you type of people and girls! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.