Capt. Rex OO YAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
he asked why he hasnt had a apperciation thread yet so i will giv one to him cause one he is a cool guy i have talked to him well in threads and he is one cool bro and he is a mod so coughsuckasmecough umm i thought he deserved one big grin heres to u Capton

Captain REX
laughing out loud

*continues breaking DeNiro's bones with Moderation powers*

Muahahaha!

*runs away again*

*comes back and fixes everything*

Anyway...what's new folks?

DeNiro
thank god i got to do legs on monday and its going to be hard doing them in casts. nothing much what ups with u the one we r apperciating

Captain REX
Nothing. Just played with our school band at the football game. I play clarinet, so yeah, you get the idea.

Not that I'm completely into classical music! I'm satisfied with almost everything, as long as it's a good song.

DeNiro
hmm sounds good i had a football meeting today since our seaon is over and then i lifted and ate ate ate and then i talked on the computer after leaving this kids house

Captain REX
Awesome. I'm gonna start lifting and stuff...I'm gettin a bit weak over here! messed

Cemetry Slut
i'm doing nothing at all just watching tele and last night i had to do tones of college work last night sad

badkittykitty
TeeHee Hooray for rexy

Tex
I thought we were supposed to be cleaning up the OTF roll eyes (sarcastic)
stick out tongue

laughing out loud

j/k, we all love Capt Rex love

StefMan
poor baby..next weekend u will be with me all the time evil face

burlyman
OO YAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.