The ground on down, Whos scene Ben Harper live?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ando
If you've ever been to a Ben Harper Concert, this is the place to tell all about what is that made it so wicked,

My first experience was in 2000 at my first Blues and Roots concert in the beautiful Byron Bay. The set included Manic Depression( By Jimi), groung on down, burn to shine heaps of classics, He started the show by say" I had the best day of my life today, how about you" which was the vibe for the rest of the show. Not just but the entire crowd was awstruck by Harpers music ability.

I also got to meet the man with the angel voice, it was very exiting and humbling. Ben Harper took me straight to that place, I don't know where it is but that place in your heart where you feel you could take on the world and win, Aloha Timo

ando
I cant' believe it, no ones been to a dam Ben Harper concert, jeez people, get outside and of the computer a little bit more hey? At least down load some of the dudes music, L8a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.