As the great man would say, "WOAH!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
I saw a programme on sky digital yesterday {that's specific to the uk, folks} that says that overall Keanu is worth around a whopping 300 million pounds! PLUS - he lives right next door to Tobey Maguire, Leo Dicaprio and a host of other stars in Hollywood!

I also saw a clip of his first big break: a cornflakes ad. Bet he doesn't remember much of THAT now does he? big grin

-=Urot=-
I heard that he pulled in a cool 80 mil for the trilogy after all is said and done with.

That is some nice loot!! wink

xemir
umm he got paid 30 million for the sequals. He probably gets money from the merchandise as well.

burlyman
there was something just like that on BBC3 the other day (sure it wasnt that) ...korri must have missed it...

IBTonks
lol! i've seen that cornflakes add!!!! i saw it ages ago, since i'd been a Keanu fan way b4 matrix hit our screens!!!! it makes me laugh! (and kinda cringe!)

Noola
Yep, that was it - "Keanu Reeves - Liquid Assets"

dave123

Noola
laughing out loud

Verity
Yeah but....Tobey lives in Beverly Hills.....Keanu's house is in the Hollywood Hills....I had read that somewhere too tho, but I just found out the truth! He doesn't actually live there anyway! Again he handed the keys to his sister, and still lives in hotels most of the time! Nuthead! stick out tongue
The cereal was for Purina...when he was promoting Bill and Ted right?

Noola
That would make sense about him not living at the house permanently. He's been described as "the world's richest hobo"! laughing

He did the cornflake ad before Bill and Ted though

Verity
Really?! U learn somethin' new every day!

Korri
awww i missed it!!!

GOD DAMN MY FAMILY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.