Zion gets distroyed!? then i comes back again all fine?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShOota
OK, i totaly dont understand it when people say Zion got distroyed then Neo chooses 23 people to start rebuilding it?!
Whats the point in that?? Why didnt the machine kill everyone?! why do they let it get build over and over again?!?!!??!

The none
Wow that is a loooooooong story!!

Actually it's stated quite clear by the Archie in M2. I strongly suggest u grab a VCD/DVD to check it out yourself, it'll be more fun. big grin

burlyman
indeed smile

GABRIEL05
Yeah, it's so not worth trying to explain at this point in the game.

ShOota
ok, will do, You it tells you why they keep destroying Zion and they save 23 people?

The Unknown
So they can start getting rid of people that don't accept the Matrix. Think of your computer. When you delete something from your computer (The Matrix), it's sent to your recycling bin (Zion). You'll eventually want to delete everything in the recycle bin to save room. And it's physically impossible for the people to have built Zion. I believe that the machines build Zion, then alter the memories of the new "Zionites" to make them think they built it.

ShOota
ok ok.... so they say Zion got distroyed afew times and everyone living it in, Surely there must of beenmore than 100 people who did not die from that like hideing some where where no one would find them, and when u say 23 new people was choose to start the matrix again, the 100 people would still be there and tell them the truth?

GABRIEL05
I don't think the machines alter memories, but thats just what I think. I think that they start out with a small amount of resources and knowledge, perhaps even some of the machinery left over from Zion and build up from there.

Verity
Probably because there will always be someone unhappy with the way things r.....That's just a general thing! I imagine the machines want to allow ppl to have some level of survival to keep them quiet....They'd rather have them far from the crops where thay can't take their ppl plugged in, than coming to unplug everyone, which is what Zion folks were doing, and why the war started! The machines thought they could keep Zion content with allowing them to have their little corner of the world! problem is, they didn't expect more plug-ins to wake up! It's just another form of control...

The Unknown
It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for them to have built that entire city. They would have no idea how to use any of the machinery if they found any. They wouldn't know how to build the ships or upload programs, or the machines used to jack into the Matrix.

And the Architect tells Neo that all evidence of Zion is erased, meaning that there will be no machinery left.

The Omega

The Unknown
Didn't the Architect tell Neo that all evidence of Zion will be erased?

mailedbypostman
yes.And i agree with the unknown they wouldn't be able to build something like that.+ who says they're gonna build at all? more ikeley they're going to run around crazily in fear.

bowens
If you've seen the Animatrix you'll see that the humans were building all kinds of stuff before they started fighting the machines. In the episode "The Second Renaissance" we see the humans destroying the sky to block the sun, this would suggest that humans had already built their underground city for survival. Now how Zion is repeatedly destroyed?? Well...ay..yi..yi

The Unknown
The sky has nothing to do with Zion. And Zion is built AFTER each anomaly is freed from the Matrix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.