FREAK OUT NOW!! HP4's Character change

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackwitchk
I hate it,I hate it!!!!!
Harry Potter 4 will change all the characters in the movie.Danny,Emma won't be in there anymore!!I think the movie will be no fun and not gonna be interest without them. Guess I 'm not gonna watch that movie and better stop collecting the DVD....cause it doesn't match anything when the characters disappear all of the sudden and another group mix in.

IBTonks
WHERE AV U BEEN? DAN AND EMMA ARE IN THE FOURTH FILM, BUT THEY AINT SURE ABOUT THE REST.....ARGH! AV U NOT BEEN PAYIN N E ATTENTIONS TO INTERVIEWS, OR THE OTHER THREADS THAT AV BEEN POSTED FOR THAT MATTER!

crazy_rock_chic
there have been soooo many threads about this! and they've all cum to the conclusion that they will be in the 4th film! u shud pay more attention

Toms_Chick85
ok, im geting sick of ppl dat dont pay attention and they keep saying dis same thing OVER and OVER again! laughing

LindsIsTightK
I'm just hoping that all the same characters will do all seven movies, which that in itself is highly unlikely, but one can dream, right?

hpxmenlotrnerd
Definitly, i dream too!! if they could do the movies like one movie a year, they probably could keep the same actors, but that doesnt necessarily means JK's gonna pop out books that fast. Which sucks for all the movie collectors.

LindsIsTightK
Well they did the book this year, then the movie next year. Maybe they will do the fourth movie in 2005 then another book in 2006, and so on and so forth. I hope she doesn't wait too long to publish the last two books.

Aimz Radcliffe
ok ok, every one calm down, she didn't know that...sheesh no

nephalim27
Dan Radcliffe said himself he'll be in the fifth. I don't see the cast dropping out anytime soon.

But they are aging too fast...the fifth installment will be a problem. And a new cast would be a waste, I don't think they'd even try.

Since the books aren't finished yet, it presents a problem. Either they'll stop at Goblet of Fire or they'll use a mostly new cast for the kids at least for the last ones.

LindsIsTightK
I don't think they are aging too fast. I think that them aging is perfect, it helps to make things more realistic. If J.K. Rowling publishes the rest of the books fast enough then they can still use the same cast.

hotsauce6548
yo u got it all messed up... dan and emma r gonna be in it

IBTonks
ok, yeah they're agein fast....but look at oliver wood....he's played by a 20-sumthing yr old!!!

starprincess366
sigh, tome felton is already 16 and is 6'1 taller than the acter that plays his father. he looks 25 and the acters will be way too old to do all 7 movies, by the time the 7th movie will be out they will all be in their late 20's playing 17. movies do this all the time. im guessing there yes, stunt doubles or something will eather take over or they will find a different cast entrily. don't let differnt acters ruin the experience.

IBTonks
besides, yeah, maybe they will be lookin a bit old for the role....but then u look at kids today and they look far older than they are.....i got served at a bar wen i was 15 (my sis put me up to it) and at the end of the day, it's if the actors want to continue with the films....not if the look the exact age.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
there contracts run out after 4.. they HAVE to renew them..

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
if tom leaves and dan i wont watch the movies.. onli the ones they r in and tom is no way 6*1.. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

LindsIsTightK
I think everyone is forgetting that there is this thing called make-up that they use all the time in the movies. With enough make-up they could easily make the characters look a lot younger then they really are.

jennyanderson
Well, I will kinda miss Dan, Rupert and Emma if they are not in the HP movies any more, but I heard that hey will be there until GoF, now come to think of it I will miss all the actors if they are replaced by some one else, but there is one I won't miss, as a matter of fact I will be highly delighted if they replaced that Garry Oldman with some one extremely good looking. Jesus he gave the creeps in his Sirius costume, was he suppose to do that? Anyway I picked this up from somewhere on the internet who said, and I totally agree with that dude "Sirius is suppose to have a surpressed handsome kind of look, not down right ugly!" couldn't have better put it my self, thank you, who ever you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.