Rama and Kamala

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

droopy1592
What I don't understand about these two:

Rama said he and his wife were programs, he a power systems manager and his wife a programmer.

He said that his deal with the Frenchmen was for his daughter to be saved because she had no purpose.

The Oracle had promised to take care of Sati, but Rama and his wife must return to their world?

So where is their world? Obviously they aren't machines jacked in, or are they?

Are they programs that aren't seen because they are doing what they are supposed to be doing? So how do they look like rogue programs?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shutup.gif

ShOota
there going to de distroyed/deleted, they think there going on a train ride, but there just trash, remeber is Reloaded the Powerplant got blown up, and she was the Power systems manager. So she surived and she had No use any more, i dunno bout the man tho

JediHDM
ACTUALLY...Rama and Kamala are programs in the REAL WORLD...they created Sati in the real world, but, seeing as she had no purpose, she was to be destroyed...THEREFORE, Rama went to the Merv to make a deal so that Sati would be able to live in the matrix...while Rama and Kamala spent their lives in the Real world...when they said they are going back to their world, that is what he is talking about, going back to the real world.

ShOota
Yes,.,.basicly wot i said

droopy1592
Go back to the real world as what, though? Are they programs in machines? Programs in another Central Computer? Programs running the Machine City?

JediHDM
They are programs in the city.

ShOota> No, thats NOT what you said...you said they were going to be deleted, but they weren't, Sati was to be deleted, and they went into the Matrix to give her a chance to live. Kamala is a program writer, and Rama is the Power systems coordinator, or whatever, but not in the matrix, in the real world, and if you REMEMBER, the power plant that was destroyed was in the Matrix, NOT the real world...THEY still have purpose, but Sati NEVER had purpose.

ShOota
well thats basicly what i said. Basicly in some words

dave123

droopy1592
Yeah that's what he said. On crack. In another dimension. Backwards.

dave123
where monkies rule the world....

JediHDM
ewll, i'm glad im not the only one that saw the HUMONGEOUS difference between what i said and what he/she said...

ShOota
well what i said he said, but he said it too

JediHDM
what you said is basically the EXACT OPPOSITE of what i said...

dave123
yeah, i notice some differences.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.