Did Smith Get the twins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

droopy1592
We had talked earlier about how Smith basically took over everyone and every program still left in the matrix. So does that mean he got merv?

So anyway, when he chased down Seraph and Sati, I remember him saying "I remember chasing you is like chasing a ghost."

So did he assimilate them also or was he just referring to them since Agents always hunted down rogue programs.

I'm just trying to figure out what he meant by the line.

ShOota
well when smith said... "I remember chasing you is like chasing a ghost."
Seraph used those doors to travel between different places so it would be very hard to catch him i guess?

GABRIEL05
Wha?

droopy1592
Did smith infect the twins like everyone else.

The One Himself
It's possible..if the whole Matrix had been transformed in Smithland...But I don't think so...The contamination was not 100 % complete in my point of view...

Noola
"We are getting assimilated"

"Yes, we are"

seroth sujizero
I dunno, I figured they died after morpheus blew up their car in Reloaded.

The One Himself
They are some kind of ghosts..They cannot be killed this way...

Sifer
Yep. The description the Wachowski's gave to the Brothers was that they "are rogue programs who will wander the Matrix forever."

Lord Soth
The Wachowskis are the brothers, dude

ElBiUs

Lord Soth
That is what happened. Didn't you notice that no one else was in the Matrix? (well, techinally they were there, but you get my drift)

The One Himself
I don't believe that the Matrix became 100 % Smithland...And the architect? Did Smith copy himself onto him? 2 SuperSmiths?

Lord Soth
The Architect is in a place between the Matrix and the Real World, much like the train station and the hallway of doors

Trinity_Matrix
When Smith get deleted at the end of Revolutions, you see ALL the Smith's getting deleted...and it shows what would probably be every single person. I think they 100% assimilated everyone in the Matrix...Smith was really that determined to kill Neo.

rysdigital
he meant the Twins, dipshit.

ontopic, Smith saying something about hunting Seraph being like 'chasing a ghost' has nothing to do with the Twins. a weird conclusion indeed.

clavis9495
yeah.

dave123
how COULD he get the twins, they would just ghost as soon as smith touches them
also, if he DID get the twins, there would be at least 2 smiths that could ghost/phase and we would have probably seen this at some point

The One Himself
The Matrix was not 100 % contaminated! And the people at The Hell Club? And Merv? And Perse? Merv knew that Smith was a menace...He is smart enough to avoid him....

MC Mike
Merv's band was almost definitley in some sort of link program like the Trainstation. That would be the most suitable place - like a bomb shelter.

The One Himself
How did Morpheus and Trin get there? Then if everyone (Archie, Merv, Pers) were in places like Mobil Ave, I ask: Who was in the Matrix? Only the jacked humans? Nobody? If it's true, please: the last one turn off the Matrix light....

Verity
So did I...

The Omega
The Twins are doomed to wander the Matrix forever.
"Ghost" is a very common word in the english language, so that Smith thought chasing Seraph was like chasing "A ghost", doesn't mean it has ANYTHING to do with the Twins, more than it has Smith chasing Ghost (Niobe's second in command).

Maybe the Twins died when Morpheus blew up their car. They are NOT ghosts as in your dictionary on the occult. They're programs who seems to act like ghost when assimilated by the Matrix system.
Maybe the twins ghosted, and will be chasing us all over TMO in 7 months.

mailedbypostman
Seems good to me...

MC Mike
They went to the shelter AFTER the meeting. OR, that WAS the shelter.

The One Himself
To use Club Hell as a shelter?....Does not sound bad...It would be nice to hide myself there... eek! beer rock devil

Lord Soth
Let's not sink to insults, shall we?

He never specified, therefore I wasn't able to discern which brothers he was referring to. So next time, actually analyze the situation before insulting my intelligence.

Seraph77
The twins died in reloaded. Some people think they can just phase out and survive anything but it's not the case. When they are attacked like shot at or slashed through their ghost form disapates momentarily, if something were to happen on the level of an explosion that big it would destroy them in physical or ghost form. You can't look too deeply into it. It was made clear they were dead in reloaded, the vibe was crystal.

When a program dies it's deleted, it doesn't go to the mobile train station or what not. If a program is replaced by a better one it's supposed to go back to the source but it doesn't have to, it can choose to become an exile.

xemir
You can clearly see them phase during the explosion. But wat is phase? When they phase they turn into some ethreal gas. But r they dead? They ****en better be. Because if they where left out of the club hel scene that would be a very stupid move on Wac. Brothers part.

Seraph77
Hell is by no means a safe haven, just one of his clubs. Merv is smart but not that powerful. Even if it was all they had to do to get there was push a button on the elevator so it's not exactly very safe. Smith has without a doubt infected 100 percent absolutly everyone in the matrix except the source link aka architect room. The ghosts died in reloaded or you would see them with merv again, no point in pretending they are alive or you would have definetly seen them. The only person I can see not being taken over by smith would be the architect only because the door to get to him is only accessible by the "one"

Smith had control over the back doors of the matrix as well, you all saw how packed the hallway was with smiths at the end of reloaded. You can't look too deep into things the answer is really simple.

Sifer
I DID specify, but you didn't read it correctly. I said "The Wachowski's description to the brothers". Pretty simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.