what movie are u most looking forward too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnys#1 fan
what movie are most lookinf forward too I'm looking forward too LOTR:ROTK OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivyem
um............................... Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SwEeT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! yes

fanatos
There are three movies that I'd like to watch, but have no chance, yet:
1) I'll Remember April
2) Edges Of The Lord
3) Secondhand Lions

Puppet Of Doom
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!!! Lord of the Rings Return of the King!!!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Switch13
LotR: RotK
HP: PoA
PotC2

billyboyd4ever
ROTK!!!
then charlie and the chocolate factory, and potc2

fini
oh man.........i know you posted this thread to see how many people will say ROTK..........and guess what.......THATS MY ONE TOO

ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK

CaptainClaire
LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and Willy Wonka remake. Oh, and Troy.

enya
me too
i cant wait for all of them
i dont really av a choice though sad sad

i am so exicited Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance (she says while do a dance like the groovy bananas

BingaBonga
Definately Return of the King, 1 month, 1 day... and counting.... *sighs*

Discos
aye probably Lord Of The Rings 3, Indiana Jones 5 is oot inb 2005 I heard...

royal_jester
I am looking forward to Resident Evil 2

duffy
All of that then maybe some

family guy movie
garfield
danny the dog
red dwarf movie
and Starship troopers 2
yes

royal_jester
There is going to be a family guy movie??? coolbig grin

duffy
yeah its straight to vid/dvd same as Starship troopers2 i think

SilverFighter
I really looking forward to see these:
ROTK
Kill Bill vol 2.
Spiderman 2
Star Wars episode III

ivyem
actually i heard spidey 2 isn't going to be all that bad, actually it'll be pretty kewl! but still, as always, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im dying to find out the realease date............somethings gotta hold me over besides the dvd!

felixthecat23
well obviously Lord Of The Rings!
last samuari,
cat in the hat,
the woods......

but i noticed you all hav chosen what everyone else is looking forward to. is there any movies that some of you think no one might notice but you like?
confused

vvvrulz
Right now? Definately ROTK

movie_freak
ROTK
Last Samurai
Kill Bill Vol.2
Star Wars EP3
Master and Commander
Troy

BOPRecruit 16
lotr 3
hp 3
the last samurai

BOPRecruit 16
spider-man 2

Lady Ellie
ROTK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock rock rock And POTC 2 pirate pirate

beaujay1
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

beaujay1
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wicker_man
Dawn of the Dead (Remake) ~ Only to compare it to the original, which i consider a masterpiece.

Resident Evil : Apocolaypse ~ Hope it stays more faithful to the series then its predecessor.

LotR : RotK

HP : atPoA

Indiana Jones 4

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

The Ladykillers ~ Again to compare with the original, which i consider to be a classic also.

Star Wars : Episode 3 : Its almost upon us.

Kes
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe what's it about?

wicker_man
Its set at the beginning of the second world war in Britain and tells the story of four London evacues (Edmund, Lucy, Peter and Susan) who arrive at a large country estate only to discover a door (situated in a wardrobe) that leads to a mythical land of Narnia, where it is under the evil grasp of the White Witch who has the power of turning people into stone, the only hope lies in the return of Aslan the lion and the prophecy of four leaders.

It is a book writtein by C.S Lewis and is the beginnig in the Narnia chronicles.

Pikie
anything to do with lotr (rotk and the hobbit due out in 2006) and also anything to with orlando bloom, johnny depp, or any other hott guy.

russ_mathers
RETURN OF THE KING, I SAW THE ADVERT FOR IT AT THE CINEMA, AND IT LOOKS HEAVY

oh and harry potter 3

beaujay1
now that ive seen all the DVD stuff, ive gotta see POTC2!!!!!!!!!!!

jessie125
LOTR: ROTK AND ofcourse POTC 2 and 3

kalantiaw
just saw the last samurai last night... one of the best movies af all times... the story is made just right... not a lot of talking in between fights... the love story did not drag the movie to unbearable slow development like the hulk... one kick ass movie thumb up thumb up

and i'm looking forward to "return of the king", "hellboy", "spiderman 2"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.