Predator or Predator 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Which is the best ?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
both were good. i didn't vote.

Phillywilly
Predator is best, Can't wait for alien Vs. Predator the movie next year!!

stinkfist462
predator 2.... more guns and violence...

J-c
But no Ahh-Nold

stinkfist462
so.. ahnold is getting annoying.

SlipknoT
predator 1 by far.

Evil Dead
Predator 1 is far superior.........I like Danny Glover just as much as the next guy but Predator 2 was pretty weak. The concept wasn't nearly as good as the first movies.

Hey.......the Predator should run for governor. Both Arnold Schwartzenegger and Jessie Ventura from Predator became governors of their respective states.

papabeard
Definetly Predator 1, The whole jungle environment, in which the predator special effect was far more effective against the varied jungle background, the jungle environment also tied in more with the fact that the predator was hunting them, ( ok predator 2 is set in the city the so called "urban jungle"wink There was a much tenser atmosphere , whereas the sequel had no atmosphere. and danny glover and gary busey both tended to overact, it was cheesy rubbish, which has soiled the name of the original, whihc was an original sci-fi masterpiece.

Darkweaver
The original Predator was best, although Predator 2 was suprisingly good for a sequel. The second film was certainly much darker though. I hope AVP turns out really good, especially since I'm a fan of both franchises.

vvvrulz
Predeator one any day. More tense, more exciting, more intruiging. Predeator 2 was pretty decent too, but it doesnt beat its predecessor.

SaTsuJiN
I voted 2, cuz the first one felt too drawn out, even though I loved the atmosphere. I love how 2 gave that mystical connection between aliens and predator, and also showed how thier culture thrives on honor and hunting. 1 was good, but 2 dived more into the predator character itself which was more enjoyable for me.

it was a bit funny though, how they tied the jamaican voodoo into it.. I mean, since predator kinda has dreadlocks....lol..

SaTsuJiN
yay, predator pimp goodness

SetoKaiba
the 1st one by far it so much better so its official that aliens vs predator is coming out

Phillywilly
I've got a link to The offical site but what a pitty, i cant post it, well here goes a try: www(dot)avp-movie(dot)com

BABOON
i cant believe there even needs to be a poll about this...Predator is better than Predator 2 and that is a FACT not a matter of opinionsmokin'

DeNiro
AAAA DUHHH ARIE IS NUMERO UNO.... preditor one rules i liked 2 but it doesnt even compare with the first preditor i mean look at my avatar i mean look at arnolds face u dont get more bad ass then that

swordmaster
the first predator was much better than the second, but like darkweaver said, the second is surprisingly good for being a sequel

ragesRemorse
pred 1. Was the best. Pred2 was predator 1 just set in a city. The only thing i liked about pred 2 was the character insight into the predator. The first one was more threatning, and mysterious.

Voorhees
Predator 1 is one of the best movies of all time. Much beter than number 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.