Girlfriends/boyfriends...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
...what do u love about having one? (you can also talk about husbands/wives if u have one)

Difrycheulyd
can't you say what you love about NOT having one....

Relationships are nothing but a waste of my time... and money at xmas...

Id rather be single anyday, having the occasional flings and not having any commitments. stick out tongue

Friend44
Difrycheulyd, I'm sure your ex is sorry...

It's great to be with someone; it's great to be alone.

I was alone for a great deal of time in my life. I never had to answer to anyone or anything. I don't look too bad, I'd buy summer theater pass and I'd meet lots of people. Some Saturday nights I'd end up downtown and play video games, eat like a slob, beer and beers, leave my socks on top of my doors, ect...

Then I met my girl, we've been together for eight years. I don't need to say a word, she knows if I'm happy, sick, wondering, mad, ect... We bought ourselves a house, go for rides, travel a little, make love, watch movies, ect...

We have a great life, have steparents over, I love them. Sometimes though, she'll go shop with friends, I'm alone and I love it too.

My point is this: both lives are ok and eventually, everyone who WANTS to meet someone for him/her does. Whatever is fed, take it and enjoy it.

Bhang
Set a course for adventure,
your mind's on a new romance

And Love
won't hurt anymore
it's an open smile
on a friendly shore

It's Love
Welcome aboard it's love

Difrycheulyd
my ex is a ass..... but it didn't bother me.

I had over a 2year relationship before that and I was never happy within it ... I have never been in love. Unlike most people I dont care. Everyone is happier in different situations....and i just so far prefer to be single.

I guess I haven't met the right person yet. But I am patient.
There is a proverb that says "Dont go looking for love, love will find you." smile

Friend44...that is loverly how your life has turned out. Id wish you luck for the rest of your life; but I doubt you need it. Awww bless

Friend44
No sarcasm here. I really am the luckiest man on earth with her.

Fire
what I love about having a girlfriend

I always have some that is there for me
I know I can always talk to her about any problem I have
she will just sit with me and do nothing
I can make love to her all night wink (very good point)
she listens to everything I have to say
she just wants to find out about my day
she gets sad when I hurt myself or when she thinks I have hurt myself (best point: this is how you see if someone really cares about you)

Storm
and I advise you not doing that again or next time I' ll hit you with something for real so you don' t have to pretend anymore angel
*bats eyelashes innocently*

Celsius
Welcome back Stovenutts, where ya been?

Best things? All the same as Fire said.

Tex
Pfft! Who needs themroll eyes (sarcastic)

That's why god invented one night stands smokin'

Discos
it's quite good having a girlfriend when you "snuggle" up whilst watching a movie or something, it gets boring though when they don't"put out" some action like,

Most relationships for teenagers last about 2 weeks which is quite true.

must_kill_Santa
um i dont know i like having friends though

clavis9495
grrrrrr smells like male!!! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.