Which actor should be the next Pope?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
Here we have Arnie who's playing a politician... We've had Clint Eastwood and a few others. We have Bono who wants to play vice-god and save all the countries...
I smelled burning rubber - my brain tried to think....

Which actor do you think will eventually be the Pope?

I have a few choices of my own -

-Stallone could pull, he's getting old, he's italian, he could sure make a cleanup in there and get the red out of the books. His movie career is going nowhere so he might wanna spend a few years asking god to do something.

-Sean Connery - ideal project for him. He's done zillions of films and Pope? I don't think he's played that role yet.

-Ru Paul. He might wanna change one skirt for another... He'd ride a cool car, be on the spotlight and meet lots of little boys.

Do you have any suggestions???

J-c
Kiss my ass Friend44

dave123
laughing out loud

Friend44
thumb up I will kiss it only if you remove your head from it first.

J-c
I don't have my head up my ass unlike other ppl

Shadowskill
Why would you wanna know who should be the next Pope?

GABRIEL05
sinead O'Conner

Friend44
thumb up To have a head there, one must first have a head, as the Pope once said.

thumb up I want to know who will be the next Pope for my Popemobile model car look.

thumb down Sinead O'connor could never be Pope. She is too young.

Difrycheulyd
can females be the pope...would it become a pope-ess

...hmmmm

anyways - Jack Nicholson, 'heres Johnny'.

Friend44
thumb down Pope - ess as long as it's not pronounced like "Pope - ass"...

thumb down Nicolson, Pope? Seeing him come out with his ax? I'd kinda be "split" on that one.

Difrycheulyd
Pun intended huh? laughing out loud

A pope with a axe seems fun to me; think how much more interesting Vatican city would become. big grin

Fire
lol
the pope should be cancelled, the entire thing is idiotic, or maybe not cancelled cause for some regions he still is of great importance, but atleast moved out of europe. DAMN RIGHTWING CRAP

Friend44
(the pope should be cancelled)

If the mod can cancel the Pope I will be even more careful with my next posts...

Celsius
I like the pope, cuz the pope smokes dope!!

Friend44
thumb down Celsius, drinking and posting is not good thing.

Celsius
eat my ass

Celsius
well.....no. I'm not drinking u f00l.

Friend44
thumb up As soon as there's no more acne on it.

Celsius
laughing out loud

I dont have acne. I'm hygenic u f00l.

Friend44
(I'm hygenic u f00l.)

thumb down In which country is that city?

Celsius
so u illiterate as well?

Friend44
(so u illiterate as well?)

Canadian.

Celsius
So why did u sign up anyway? To exorcise ur wit?

Friend44
(To exorcise ur wit?)

I "posses" wit? Call a priest right now.

Celsius
WOW. ui R funny. U should be a comedian. So ur friends dont appreciate ur "Possesion of Wit" and u come here and try it out on us? HEHE. U know less than u think little man....or woman. wink

Friend44
Yes. Yes. No. And yes. You ask a lot to someone who knows less. Btw is he a mod or a friend of yours?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.