neos a wuss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
i would just like to say that neo's a wuss for getting his ass kicked by smith in the super burly brawl.

neo can fight 200 smiths easily but cant handle one? thats dumb!

The One Himself
But remember: that was the Smith/Oracle combo!

1 Oracle = 10 cookies p/ hour

1 Smith/Oracle Combo = 16000 cookies p/ minute!!!!

dave123
he let smith win

Verity
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sly.gif And how would u have done it?!...Forgetting Smith was just as powerful as he was, and that he didn't have Trinity anymore?....She was fundamental to his strength!....That's why the story is about love, among other things!

stinkfist462
another good trilogy turned into a sappy love story.... jk

Verity
Hey! love is what moves us all....I would hope! wink

Korri
WHO U CALLIN A WUSS!!

B*R*I*N*G**I*T**O*N*!*!*!*! mad

JediHDM
uh-oh...you have inflamed the keeper of Keanu...and thats not good at ALL...

Korri
NO ITS NOT!!

GABRIEL05
WHooah Paulie Whoaaah eeeeasy Paulie eeeeeasy

besides we all know, it's not Neo who's the wuss, it's Keanu Reeves.

clavis9495
korri I'm with ya! UR NOT THE ONE THAT HAD TO SAVE HUMANITY mad

Korri
what was that?

mook
in the burly brawl he kept them at bay for a while but eventually flys away.
at the end of M3 he lets smith 'win' the fight knowing it will destroy smith.

clavis9495
huh? confused

Korri
i was talking to Gabriel

clavis9495
ow sorry felt offended there but it's owkee *eats cookies*

GABRIEL05
what was what? Reeves being a wuss or the whole "easy paulie" bit?

Alex-Neo
My god most of you lot are a bunch of brown nosers to Korri! grow some balls and speak your mind!

Korri
HE IS NOT A WUSS!! mad

clavis9495
RESPECT KORRI'S AUTHORITY OR YOU WILL GET BANNED

how was that Korrs?

Korri
laughing ok

GABRIEL05
/

Korri
dont make me use the chair!!!

GABRIEL05
I was gonna reply som'thin mean but my comp stopped me. It was meant to be...

Korri
miffed

GABRIEL05
DaMN Korri yer acting like you're gonna bust some freakin heads or somethin. Is everything cool? I mean, I only meant it as a joke. I ain't got nothing against Kreeves or Neo. Let's all calm down and drink our Chai lattes

Korri
What the f**k?

GABRIEL05
What the f**k?

Korri
miffed

GABRIEL05
Ok this is my last post

I'm too confused to go on.

Agent Phillips
That's probably a good idea, you know, leave before someone gets hurt.

Korri
i dont want to hurt anyone...but i may be forced to..

slinger
Neo's not a wuss, he lost the one he loved. That can take away ALL of your strength.

P.S. Korri>Look at my location. Pretty funny.

mindbugaling
is that a threat ol' chap? ninja

MR ANDERSON
it ends tonite.no wuss would say that.

mindbugaling
yeah exept for the fact that he got his ass whupped!

The Omega

mindbugaling
well first of all, i didnt say that KEANU is a wuss, i think HES AWESOME.
(does that help korri?) i loved him in speed and such.
im just saying that he got next to none hits in during the finale. basically when it comes down to it,the final fight sucked(in my opinion) it was short, way to DRAGON BALL Z'ish and neo was getting hurt the whole time, it really failed to get me as amped as the burly brawl.

GABRIEL05
Dude I gave it up so long ago stick out tongue

btw I apologized

btww Nice sig

scratch that I didn't apologize my bad
Korri yer the shizznit, you're infinitely better than those Orli-trolls. Neo is cool. Keanu is ohana and everything is good in the projects

mindbugaling
yeah we love eachother.................. What the f**k? im ashamed at myself huh

The Omega

FallenForever
sorry for my ignorance, but whats btw?

The Omega
By The Way.

The none
Neo is anything but a wuss!

After doing all this, he finally realised that there's somethings in this world that can't be solve by his fists!

He's enlightened! He got the Zen that the only way out is to combined with Smith, he's NOT beaten by Smitty for cry out loud!

Sometimes I'm just so tired having to repeat over n over again. sick I think I need a rest.

Oh btw Omega, it's not classic HK KungFu style, not at all, it's classic HK "movie" Kungfu style. stick out tongue

The Omega
The none> Yeah, that's what I mean. Sorry if that wasn't clear, there IS a big difference smile
Tired of repeating yourself. Welcome to the Matrix Forums post Revolutions... yes

The none
big grin I guess Post-Revolutions always mean chaos anyway, admire your endurance, keep it up dear ol' moderator. big grin

GABRIEL05
Dude...ette?

Korri
*uses tranquiliser to stab ppl abusing Neo/Keanu in the eye

slinger> laughing

Gabriel> wtf is the shiznet?

clavis9495
Omg=====> I'm so glad that will smith didn't have to play neo and ewan mcgreggor coz he did a hell of a good job that keanu reeves

Korri
*sigh* he sure did

IT WOULDNT BE THE SAME!!

Member.
how would u know if it would'nt be the same? if some other character got the part instead of keanu reeves, then we would'nt have known how good keanu was w/ neo. we'd think the same thing.

The One Part 2
The only wuss in this trilogy is Trinity. She get killed twice, and never really affects the outcome, except screwing Neo. Well, she was pretty good on the motorcycle, but nonetheless, she is the wuss of the movies.

BackFire
Neo is alot of things, but a wuss isn't one of them. He may have the intelegence quotant comparable to that of a third grader, he may be so spiritually challenged as to ponder the meaning of a simple spoon, but, the guy can kick ass.

As for Keanu Reeves, I've never been one to eat up gossip, gay, straight, whatever, I don't care about that, the only thing I know is that he's a pretty lousy actor. Although, to give credit where credit is due, he sure knows how to pick movies that will be successful without requiring any particular acting ability on his part.

Korri
mad

BackFire
Hey, I partly defended him, I said he IS NOT a wuss.

Ushgarak
He was a fantastic choice for the first Matrix film which actively depended on him being confused and bewildered the whole way!

"Whoa..."

Korri
laughing

BackFire
laughing out loud Too true

The One Part 2
Keanu Reeves may not be an Academy Award winning actor, but this is the role he was born to play. I thought he was incredible throughout the trilogy. I gained a new respect for him since M1, and am now a fan of his. Nobody would have fit the role as well as he did.

Korri
What the f**k? rrrite..

SilverFighter
Excuse me for interupting the topic on "Neo is a wuss". But can anyone around here could tell me if he is currently working with his band? I'm not a fan of his music but I was just wondering how does he get to tour with the band and work in movies? Keanu sure has a busy schedule with movies and music.

Korri
they r in "hibernation"

Seraph77
OMG that's the most ignorant thread I've ever read. Smith didn't defeat Neo, not for a moment. Neo had smith in control at every aspect of the fight. If he wanted to he could have gone on fighting forever. But when he realized that fighting each other wasn't getting anywhere he knew what he had to do, also in part thanks to the oracle. Neo didn't lose, he only realized what he had to do to defeat him.

SilverFighter
>Korri.

ThanX big grin

Seraph77
Tom Cruise would have made a good neo too, but Keanu just fits the bill.

slinger
Korri> I thought you'd get a kick out of that. wink

mailedbypostman
yes yes yes

Obba
I got guts to say this Happy Dance Neo was supposed to win stick out tongue but sadly he didn't. So, he is not a wuss. He is a CHUM!! The One shouldn't be such a coward to become weak after seeing Trin die. I think he was just too attached. So, really he was ignorant. I guess love is kind of important. Hey I changed sides all of the sudden? confused So, I am neutral smokin'

mailedbypostman
oooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyy...

dragonpisces272
I agree with seraph77 on this one...Neo could defeat him physically, but only realizes what he's got to do to finish him off as a whole. Because he'll just keep comming back, like what he did with all the other people around him. He was destined to die because smith=him.
Korri> a few posts back you said something about "shizznit"? It means like, a type of "coolness" thing...it's snoop dogg language...most of the time you also hear people say "fohshizzle mahnizzle"... I won't get any deeper on this stuff hehe...

Korri
Silverfighter> cool

slinger> wink

Dragonpisces> laughing thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.