just a thought......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
could neo and trin or wutever couple have a baby in the real world??? cause i was just thinking... and it seems no one has mentioned it on th e movies....

EyeMakeMovies
no its impossible for real people to have children... OF COURSE THEY COULD HAVE A CHILD.

i think maybe what you were getting at is if they had sex in the matrix, would they have a child in the real world--nows theres a topic for discussion. if not, then the matrix is a giant form of birth control for some people!

Lord Soth
What would a child of The One be? The Two? big grin

vvvrulz
lol. Yeah would a kid inherit any of neo's powers?
blink

Maybe he turns to the dark side. Maybe neo has to defeat his son. Maybe neo's son kills him, but then neo's grandson comes out of the shadows mysteriously and finishes him off. Star wars spin off big grin

The One Himself
The baby will born with sunglasses...

JediHDM
Yes, two freed individuals could have children. how else would people be born in Zion (such as Tank, Dozer, Zee, Cass, Link, Mifune, Lock, etc...) if this were not true?

And, yes, it IS discussed in the movies.

Lord Soth
I like that plot twist idea, Triple V

GABRIEL05
babies are fed intravenously to the living while the dead are no longer born they are grown...

somethings wrong here....

stinkfist462
yeah like if 2 people had a baby in the matrix... then what?

The none
It shall be the other way round, that corpses were liquidified to feed new born......yuk!

As for couple that were having new baby in the Matrix, the machine can always get them one from the fields. Plenty of them were "made" everyday afterall, probably by artificial insemination.

Still remember when Morphy showed the real world to Neo the first time? When babies were picked like fruits from the field in artifical wombs?

stinkfist462
true true......

The none
If babies were under-produced in the real world------->miscarriages in the Matrix.

N if over-produced------>congrats! triplet!

How about that?! HAHA laughing

stinkfist462
lol.... hey yeah wut about neos kid.... would he be a negative... lol..... whoa weird idea jus popped in.....

The none
Hey y so interest in kid stuffs all of a sudden? stick out tongue

Well my guess is, even if trin made it n Neo wasn't "neurtalized" by Smitty, both of them returned to Zion, n live happily ever after blah blh blah, why should their kid be a negative then?

I mean, u can never get a -1 by adding two +1 together, right?
Happy Dance

stinkfist462
true.. im still very tired had a weird matrixy dream and thinkg way werido

The none
Relax pal! The whole thing is just a mind game, that's all, getting toooooooooo serious n u will "trying to free yourself from the Matrix" n blow your head off!

Wouldn't be too nice a scene would it?? Bless u man, HAHA.......... wink

ElBiUs
i think that the people that escaped of the matrix cannot have babies.
the machines must have modified their bodies. you remember the babies are "created" in cocoons, through artificial insemination.

it's my think. you have the yours. rock

whistlerolling on floor laughing

Verity
Well they sure as hell were workin on havin a baby! laughing

movi3f3eak09
NEO IS JESUS THIS MOVIE IS A REFLECTION OF THE BIBLE WHAT HAPPENS THERE HAPPENS IN THE MOVIE AND JESUS DOESNT HAVE KIDS

The none
Couldn't agree more! HAHA..... laughing

Yep, the Matrixs r sorta biblical, but by no means a complete COPY of the the Bible. Don't mean to flame no one.

Afterall, Jesus didn't got himself a girlfriend like Neo did, didn't he?

Korri
AAAAHHH! I THINK MY EARS R BURNING!!

The none
I strongly suggest u to take a cold shower.

MR ANDERSON
making babies does not require sex.the machines could AI babies.l bet you could bong as much as you needed in the matrix and your body in the field would not get pregnant but in the matrix you could become pregnant.all the machines would do is project an image to you that you are pregnant.

EyeMakeMovies
exactly--its a REFLECTION.. that deosnt mean all details have to line up...

mailedbypostman
what if they have a baby in the matrix and the bay comes out.Is it a real baby or do the machines plug a baby in,moify the appearence then give it to the couple?

The none
Sort of, n it's quite a tidious work, error might happened.

That's why there's a baby boom in the 70's, the machines' production lines mess up BIG TIME! N every girls in the Matrix got knocked up! HAHA......

laughing

Korri
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.