Welcome all GRYFINDORS to the Gryffindor Commonroom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aimz Radcliffe
gRyFfInDoR cOmMoNrOoM!

Welcome to the Gryffindor common room! in this room you can act as any character as you like but be fast! your character might be taken. You can talk about all gryffindor types of things. And Malfoy or people from any other houses are NOT welcome in this common room. Have fun!!!!!!! Happy Dance laughing
NO SLYTHERIN, HUFFLEPUFF OR RAVENCLAW STUDENTS IN HERE PLEASE.

Ok i'll start. i'm going to be: name: Harry James Potter Hobbies: Quiddich, Defence against the dark arts rolling on floor laughing
Enimys: Daco Malfoy, Crab, Goyle. mad secret crush: WAS cho chang, is now Luna Lovegood and Giny.

P.s if you have not been sorted into a house yet, please play Aimee's soring hat. Happy Dance :gathering:

starprincess366
i would join, but im a slytherin go me! only once was i ever sorted into griffindor. what u have here souds kinda corny but it could be fun. like roleplaying exept u can be your own character. if u don't understand my definition of roleplaying i do it all the time on www. jareth.com/snape. html forum. its mostly a fan art site but no1 is on today.

airangel429
YOU CAN'T DO THIS HERE...THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THE HARRY POTTER ROLE PLAYING GAME IN THE ROLE PLAYING FORUMS! THIS POST WILL BE X'D OUT! mad YOU KNOW BETTER AMY B/C YOU ARE A PART OF THAT RPG!!!

AND THERE IS A GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM IN THAT FORUM...BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SORTED INTO YOUR HOUSE 1ST TO SEE WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!

Aimz Radcliffe
i'm only doin it for fun...gueeze. u can hav more then 1....calm down...

airangel429
you just can't RPG in this forum!

Aimz Radcliffe
well this is a gryffindor commonrrom.

airangel429
WELL MAKING A CHARACTER AND PLAYING IT HERE AREN'T ALLOWED!

Phoenix asked me to assist her in letting her know which threads need to be moved. I LOVE RPGING...you just can't do it here!!!

So be aware that she will MOST likely be closing this A.S.A.P.!!

I ENCOURAGE ANYONE WHO DOES WANT TO PLAY IN A HARRY POTTER RPG TO GO TO THE ROLE PLAYING FORUM.

THEN GO TO Phoe's Harry Potter Game--The Sorting Hat

to get sorted and then to your appropriate common room after this.

AMY I AM SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR!

Phoenix
angel's right - only allowed to RP in the RP Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.