X2 Gag Reel Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
Finally!! I've seen them...I fell off the chair laughing.. big grin

http://www.giga.de/xmen/

-some crew playing with nightcrawler's tail

-hugh chokin on the smoke from his cigarette

-bobby burping out real loud in the kitchen/logan/dr pepper/icecream scene

-hugh's sister imitating wolvie in front of the huge ice block LMAO i really thot that she was the real wolvie!! omg they look so alike.

-brian cox sliding off the table in the plastic prison when stryker confronts mags. hehe and ian comments, "amateur."

-singer and stewart having fun on the wheelchairs!!! lmao this made me nearly die laughing.

-brian cox messing up his lines and shouting "****!"

-brian cox and hugh messing up their lines when wolvie confronts stryker lol. this is real funny too

-stryker tells the soldier "kiss anyone who approaches."

-cyke kissing xavier in the jet!!!

lol there are many more gags in the clip, i can't remember all. just a brief summary of the clip. go and watch it! its really hilarious. laughing out loud

verauko
where can i find these moments?! i wanted to download one movie, but you need to be registered to download any of those movies! >;[

shadowy_blue
Well, You need to be registered. Click "Download Now", then the window will take you to another page. Then click "Connect to Download Server", then it will take you to another window, then it is in German but just click the link where it says, Register. Then register. Then go back and sign in, then everything should be fine.

ab012f9448
I can't get it! I registered my details but everytime i go and click on download to server it keeps coming up as the registration again. mad

shadowy_blue
Oh! You can just click here to go directly to the download link.

Download Link

You have to have Quicktime and Winzip though. big grin

ab012f9448
Thanks, i did actually manage to download it in the end. Man o man was that funny. I've been looking for the reel of hugh and his sister fo absolutely ages! Thankyou so much shadowy blue! big grin Happy Dance big grin

DarkRoan
are these gag reels on the DVD?

shadowy_blue
No. Unfortunately, they're not. sad And that's a shame. sad

G.P
Oh God ! That's sooo fantastic !!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

verauko
i can't see it! well, i'll try it next week smile

Kes
laughing Just saw the 1st! The Scene with wolvies sister is ace!!!
And Magneto falling on the cam! laughing

ab012f9448
Simger and patrick stewart on the wheelchairs totally cracked me up man, I was in creases laughing laughing

Vampiree
ok... so the link that ya gave shadowy sais : verboten (whatever it means) and i went to the site but i DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD IN GERMAN so what to do...

Kes
At the bottom you have several things. Like interview with Singer, etc..
The one that says outtakes has a download botton. Press that, then register.

Vampiree
thanks wink i don't really know how i'm gonna register without knowing german... but i'll do something wink

ab012f9448
When you manage to download the footage, continually fast forward it and you will hear the th whole footage spoken in really high pitched kiddy voices. Its really funny. big grin They sound like bloody chipmunks especially bryan singer at the beginning.

Hegemon875
It just says verboten when I click your second link

shadowy_blue
You have to register first. Just try to click the first link I gave you and follow the instructions that Kes and I posted in the previous posts.

D-Chan
Just for info, "Verboten" means "forbidden" smile

D-Chan

Vampiree
D-chan: ooooooh... now i get it...

D-Chan
big grin stick out tongue big grin

D-Chan

Vampiree
gotta start learning a language other than english wink maybe french? whadya say d-chan? is it hard to learn it? wink)))

G.P
Quite hard, yes evil face

Vampiree
damn... then what do you propose? please don't say 'german!' cuz nuh uh... no way i ain't learnin it far too many people in my school does... it's gettin kinda boring... yat still i have some casettes (is that what it's called?) with french in my house so i'm gonna give it a try wink))))

G.P
I was teasing you... I don't really know whether French is difficult to learn or not. But yes, why not give a try and see if you like it.
Otherwise try and find a language that you really like (how it sounds,...), it's always easier to make progress in learning a language you like.

Vampiree
apart from english?...

hmm...
that's hard

that would be french i suppose wink so it's stated! i'm learning french!

G.P
Wow !! eek! *claps and encourages*

Vampiree
yeah!!! gonna start it as soon as i'l pass my fce exam... and that would be in december so ... from january wink

G.P
Good luck !!!(First Certificate and French)

Now let's get back to the topic before Kes slices us with her adamantium claws wink

Vampiree
yeah right smile quite off topic weren't we wink))) soo anybody got more funny x-men things?

Kes
I'm a weather girl big grin I'd zapped yours butts with a lighting bolt laughing ok topic.

Vampiree
REMEMBER G.P.! she's a weather girl, not a snow plow!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

G.P
Kes : " G.P, if you don't stay on topic it's about to get very cold in here..."
G.P : (german accent) " I'm not going anywhere."

Can somebody help me with the gag reel... I downloaded it, and there's a thing I can't understand...
In the first scene after the one in which members of the crew play with the tail, i.e the scene in Cerebro starring Pr.X and Logan:
Logan: *coughs* Oh I'm sorry *laughs*
Xavier: It's funny but it's not that funny...
Logan: Couldn't have taken a bigger mouthful of smoke
Xavier: God ! You're such a man...
Logan: such a(n) ....(????)

Can somebody please tell me what does Hugh Jackman say in this last line ??

D-Chan
I heard (understood) "such a naughty", can someone confirm ???

D-Chan

ab012f9448
He says, Such an Ozzie as in an australian.
big grin

Kes
big grin

rwendelin
Did any of you people have to register to see these outakes because i can't see them. I have registered but i can't see anything. sad

Paola
when you click the download button it opens a new window
you have to click the "contact download server" button
it asks again for your username and passwort, enter them and enjoy your download!!!! big grin

rwendelin
k

Whitewater
Hi all! I was having trouble getting the downloads until I thought that perhaps you needed to confirm your email address like many sites, including this one, ask you to when you register and sure enough there was a message waiting for me in German ;> I clicked on the link provided and after that the only trouble I had was locating where the gag reel was located to click. I signed in again and away I went. So if you're still having issues, try clicking on the link they give you in the email they send.

BOPRecruit 16
the site isn't in english, but are the gag reels in english and which ones do i click on?

Vampiree
the last two on the list i think big grin at least i did it laughing completely hilarious big grin

SK88728
this is stupid i cant get to it and i regestered and everything and then all i get is stuff in german

SK88728
finally i get in, and i didn't think it was all that funny... but Wolverines sister was kinda creapy

BarmyBrummie
Play the whole thing in fast forward, it's waaay funnier. laughing out loud

xxstace14xx
grrr i really wana c it but i jst cant get into it
damn wish i payed attention in all those german lessons lol
ah well..

Aqua
i still cant seem to download it sad

X-Woman
me either...im thinking it expired or something! no

Shadow_King
DAMIT i cant get into the site i keep on getting xxx rated sites.

X-Woman
WHY? sad

Shadow_King
i dunno why?

Shadow_King
its ok now i can go to the site but i cant to the site.

Queen of Random
I just found this thread, and I cannot download it, either. It just says that the page (Seite) cannot be found, and sends me back to the homepage. Does anyone know why?

ravengirl
Hey,

I'm looking for the gagreels (that right?) for xmen 1 and or 2, for a friend of mine (she hasnt got a pc and she heard about them from someone and now she wants me to go find em).
Does anyone have any idea, where I might find them???
I found the site which is linked here, but they took it off I think. And I found another site, where it said I had to email em to get a download link thingy, but I never got a reply.
So anyone around here have any idea's???

Thanks rg.

Almea
Hi,

i'm looking for X2 gag too,but i cannot found it
and those links seem really expiredsad
Maybe anyone could send it for a mail? for example by YouSendIt huh
My mail [email protected] ... Please..........big grin

Aqua
same with me...

Aqua
i found a better site!!
http://hjackman.com/shtml/vid_other.shtml its in english u just gotta scrool down a little to the gag reel option eek!

omg its sooo funny laughing out loud

Paola
nice job Aqua!! clapping

XjulieX
ow kewlbig grin

Shadow_King
good job aqua.

Aqua
domo arigato!

Aqua
btw if u scroll down more..there one called health channel that has an xmen pic..so im gonna try that oe to see wut it is O.O

Shadow_King
are their only 2 gags????

Aqua
the 2nd one really is just the nightcrawler tail and then the scene with nightcrawler kicking ass

X-Woman
i just looked at it and its hilarious!!

Aqua
i love this laughing out loud
Striker (sp?): Kiss anyone who approches, espacially if its me.

phyico13
could someone that has downloaded the gag reel send it to me please
my email is [email protected]
thanx x

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Abbita
Play the whole thing in fast forward, it's waaay funnier. laughing out loud

I know! laughing out loud
I used to do that all the time, and u know when bryan says hi in the beginning I think it's fun to play that hi backwards after so it sounds like hi. It's like Bryanvoice: Hi, Chipmunkvoice: Hi. stick out tongue embarrasment
Anyway my favorite bits are The wheelchairs (god seriously thats hysterical LMAO every time) ; this table's unstable! amateur; the prof kissing cyke; kiss anyone...; when they polish stewarts head; hughs sis is fun the first time.
laughing

Originally posted by phyico13
could someone that has downloaded the gag reel send it to me please
my email is [email protected]
thanx x
I sent u a mail containing them.

Rave X
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I sent u a mail containing them.
Please please please sent it to me!!! Neeed to see it! Jumpy
[email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.