Lucas?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LipiDSama
Hey, I downloaded all the episodes of "Evolution".. and I was curious, I was watching the Episode "Sins of the Son" - where it explained that Charles Xavier had a son in England, I was curious was that just a complete evolution idea, or is he mentioned other places? Cuz he kicked butt lol, he was more dangerous than apocolypse I thought. hmm he was like a super telepath.. I never heard of him before until this episode, if hes in any comoics or anythign id liek ot know so i could read em, o well thanks

P.S. 'Kes' dont put this in the evolution folder, thats way to big as it is, no one will see it wink

shadowy_blue
Yep. It is true. He had a son. His name is David Haller and his mother was Gabrielle Haller. Legion was a telepath, telekinetic and a pyrokinetic. In the comics his powers were split up among three personalities. American Jack Wayne controlled the TK, the Arab Jamail Karami was the telepath, and Cyndi was the pyrokinetic.

In Evo, a kid (I forgot the name) was the pyrokinetic, Lucas was the telekinetic, and David himself was the telepath.

In Evo David was angry at the Professor because he believed that he abandoned him and his mother.

Professor X also had a son named Proteus (Kevin McTaggert), the Professor's son to Moira McTaggert, but that's another story. wink

gambit88
tell me the other story please now i'm dying to know.

LipiDSama
he Mr Blue, do u got a comic book number and comic line? was that in uncanny or what? thats pretty cool, im guessing in evo professor X took care of the other 2 so only Lucas was left with all 3 powers, so he became even stronger.. ??

Blind-Enemy
Professor X isnt Proteus father!!!

shadowy_blue
OK. Sorry, I messed up. You're right, Proteus father is Joseph McTaggert, who is deceased by now. sad

Blind-Enemy
dont be sad, he deserved to be dead evil face Happy Dance evil face

Vampiree
what? why! who is he?! what has he done? ugh... i hate knowing nothing ...

Vampiree
evo lucas is sooooo hot!

verauko
yeah, he's HOTTT!!!! stick out tongue

Vampiree
i dunno what do ya think... but he kinda reminds me of lestat... no... he f uckin LOOKS like lestat!!!!!

Paola
yes he does!!!!! that atittude.......
but wait..... what Lestat........ Cruise? or the guy in Queen of the Damned???
I say Cruise big grin

Vampiree
i would say the book lestat... or maybe cruise but surely NOT stuart townsen (or what the hick is his name i hate him)... actually this is how i always imagined lestat... did ya read the books paola?

MadKowDZs
Lucas rhymes with mucous.

Korhend
If he looks like Lestat....I must hate him now

Vampiree
back off!!! he's mine!

Vampiree
yeah!!!

Vampiree
hell yeah!

cajun
why does he dress like an edwardian tho??

Vampiree
um... he's a punk... he dresses like a punk, but he's clothes remind me of lestat... wink)) LESTAT LESTAT!!! YEEEEE

Paola
yes I did!!!!!

Korhend
hes a punk too? I'm beginning to like him less and less :/ metal heads forever! http://www.creepfactory.com/colossusj.jpg

Vampiree
paola: so now ya know what i'm talkin bout wink he's just soooo damn amazing wink my favurite 'vampire chronicles' character wink then marius wink)
Korhend: why? punks are pretty cool... they always have cool parties wink although i'm goth i stick to punks cuz they're fun wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.