Mushroomhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Difrycheulyd
I just wanna state that mushroomhead are way different than slipknot. For a start I must say that when it comes to
writing songs its not the typical i want to kill my self, my
life sucks etc, but rather than having some really interesting
yet odd twists in them with different cliches.
Im just stating that Mushroomhead have been put in a black metal category by some, I didn't put them there (as well as nu-metal, industriall etc.). I think they're heavier than slipknot actually, townies like slipknot Im sorry to say.
Mushroomhead is known by few, and I guess thats why i prefer them.
Actually in my own opinion Mushroomhead has got to be one of the most diverse bands that I have ever heard. Period. I adore the album 'XX' with a spin in some orchestra into their songs like "Solitaire/Unraveling" . The dynamic range of styles on this album is incredible. They dont fit under a single style.

Anyway I'll shut up now...rambling on d'oh

oh, and....I always think its funny how people say Mushroomhead are rip off's of Slipknot when Mushroomhead has been around alot longer, it's just that Slipknot made it before them.

I think Musroomhead are a excellant band

big grin

lil bitchiness
Haven't they been together for like ages...for 10 years or something What the f**k? and they get all annoyed if compared to slipknot...

Ive heard solitare/unraveling..and i liked it, but its not really my kinda a thing..messed

in flames
i agree with you Difrycheulyd!!

loserib
mushroomhead are good but heavier then slipknot i think not

total metalhead
slipknot are pretty good but dont you think they look dumb prancin around with those masks on? i mean a gimmiks a gimmik but they've way over done it now.

and yeah mushroomhead are a better band, but like i say to everyone, Static X are best.

Thing_1
Mushroomhead is ok and they are better than slipknot.I agree w/ total metalhead......Static-x are the best!

Curl_Up&Dye
I met the nephew of the guitarist of mushroomhead while i was on vacation

total metalhead
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbup1.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.