Was SMITH the One?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pslice
In M1 Morpheus says that the One could remake the matrix as he saw fit.

In Revolutions, Smith made the whole matrix rainy anad dark and made all the people smiths. "You like what I've done with the place?"

Maybe Smith was really the One because he WAS born inside the Matrix as an agent.

Just a though.

Pick at it.

dave123
nope

The One Himself
Smith is not the one. He was part of the matrix anomaly...But a curious thing is that the architect said: "The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing
a dissemination of the code you carry reinserting the prime program". But it was Smith who disseminated his code...

Lord Soth
Agent Smith is the 'Negative "One." The Oracle says it clearly

LindsIsTightK
I'm with Lord Soth, I could be wrong, but didn't the oracle say that Smith was the exact opposite of Neo, which would make a negative and a positive?

stinkfist462
he is a negative... sorta like a ying yang thing.... always in perfect balance

Trinity_Matrix
Yep, the Oracle said that Smith was Neo's opposite, so, I guess theoretically that would mean that Smith has Neo's powers...which is what appears to be true, what with Smith screwing with the Matrix and flying and everything at the end of Revolutions. But no, Smith would not be the One.

rysdigital
what the **** is up with these retarded topics?!

NEO is the ONE, end of story. watch the movies. closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.