The Movies are all wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainInsano2
They should have made the movies after all the books so they would know how everything will work out, then sign the characters to contracts, instead their will be a changing cast, thus creating a bad series. I will not see the next movies, good job Warner Bros. for making a crappy adaptaion of an already crappy series (my opinion).

nephalim27
The next 2 should be OK, but when they get to the fifth with Harry's Temper Tantrums when he is in reality 20 it just isn't going to work...

LindsIsTightK
Seeing as how Dan Radcliffe is only about 14 or so right now, he will be no where near 20 and there is a chance that they might be able to make it work as long as the books are released in time and they can make the movies one right after another.

Trinity_Matrix
Yeah, he's 14 now...but who knows how old he will be when they get to Book 5. They're still working on movie #3.

And of course it wasn't going to be perfect, basing the movies off of the books. The books are so long that it'd be impossible to get everything. I just can't really imagine how they're going to adapt Goblet of Fire and the Order of the Phoenix into movies...prolly half the book will be cut out. Which is why when it comes down to it, even though I love the movies, I still like the books way better.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i say if they keep making the movies without much time in between taping the ages suld b ok.. but some of them like malfoy r gunna get old.. hes 16 now.. ooo and they r thinking of making the 4th movie 4 1/2 - 5 hrs long.. !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.