Harry Potter Speculation & Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jcbernier
Well, I have several of opinions as to what the future might hold for Harry Potter & Company; I have also written a couple of HP themed stories (original plots, using HP characters and settings).

If you'd all like to check them out, goto my webpage!

I'd appreciate all reasonable reviews of my first Sirius (pun intended) writing effort. Flames will be ignored and deleted.

Thanks very much!

jcbernier

hotsauce6548
i'll go to ur site if u tell me the address

jcbernier
I'd be glad to, but this system won't allow me to put the address in here because "I haven't been around long enough" (it's an anti spamming feature, and not a bad idea, actually!). I'll try it again here:

h t t p : / / j c b e r n i e r . w s
[email protected]

jcbernier
aha! it worked! Here's the address of my website - do not include the spaces. I'm not spamming, so I hope that the administrators won't be upset with me. My site is a personal website containing my two stories, some HP speculation, and my views on God. I'm not selling anythng on this site, so Enjoy!

jcbernier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.