Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
Hello! I just joined here, so I though I'd say hello! My name on here is Trinity_Matrix, and I'm 17 years old. I (obviously) love the Matrix, and (just as obviously) Trinity is my favorite character. In fact, I plan on making one of her costumes...I just have to decide which one. Anyway, I also love Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and the X-Files. I like to play video games like Final Fantasy (can't wait for Final Fantasy X-2 to come out, only a few more days...), and anime.

BOPRecruit 16
sup, trin! enjoy your stay and love the siggy/avatar ^.~ sodapop

burlyman
yes is cool cool welcome to KMC Happy Dance enjoy ur stay

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

nazgulinthedark
hello! go lord of the rings! hehehe! ringwraoths! you like ringwraiths!?

Trinity_Matrix
Heehee the Nazgul are awesome! Wouldn't be much of a story without them ^.~

wicker_man
Hello and welcome,enjoy your stay in the forum. smile

Hegemon875
WELCOME and post alot.

Kes

Trinity_Matrix
Lol, yup, X-Files has been my favorite TV show for a looooong time...and Trinity just kicks so much ass that how could you NOT love her? ^_^

ShadowGirl
I love your avater! Anyways, welcome aboard!! big grin

amy_sith

nazgulinthedark
there wouldn't be a reason to make a movie with out them!!! eek!

vvvrulz
Hey there Trin cool

movie_freak
Welcome to the Forum Trinity
Have Fun

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!! just love to see trinity in action wink

cheers!!

Kes
Yeh x-files is the best. Awesome stories, greact characters and actors (specially Gillian Anderson) very original and innovative!
Got love Trinity, she has some of the best kick ass scenes. Specially the opening both of Matrix and Reloaded.

Trinity_Matrix
Hee, hey Kes, did the ending of Matrix Revolutions seem kinda X-Files-ish to you? Because is sure did to me...

Yeah, I decided that Trinity was my favorite Matrix character about 5 minutes into the first movie ^_^

yerssot
oh nonononon! X-files is very very bad! poor acting and terrible stories stick out tongue

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Alias Neo
greetings smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.