The Official Spiderman 2 Movie Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
here it is:

Wolfie
Wow, how did you get that?

Zephonim
Superherohype.com had story on promotional stuff for the second movie.

Pablo G
man that sucks sooo much

Zephonim
What does?

slinger
Yeah, plus it's fake.

ragesRemorse
yeah the fact that it's going to be called the amazing spiderman, and that it's not out in theaters till next year should give that one away

Astro12345
If any of you ever go to www.superherohype.com, then you would have seen this. I just think it sounds cool.

"AUnt May starts it out, with a voiceover about responsibility. Then we see Peter gettin yelled at by several different people, including Jameson, about being late. We also hear Jameson tell Peter he's fired. Curt COnnors also shows up, talking to Pete about missing classes.

MJ tells Peter she can't keep thinking about him, and is getting married. Then Peter says he does't have to always give up what he wants, and throws away his Spider-man costume. We then see him walking around, wearin glasses again, and telling MJ he decided he no longer has to be devoted to anything but his own happiness. MJ tells him she likes him being himself.

Then we see Harry, chiding Peter about being Spider-Man's friend. He also talks about Octavius having a new invention that will put Oscorp on the map. We see Octavius have his accident, then hear Jameson saying "A brilliant scientist turns himself into some kind of monster with mechanical arms!", and see Ock climbing down the hospital wall."

Harry tells Ock to find Spider-Man for him, Ock asks how he'll find Spider-Man since he's apparently left town, and Harry says to go after Peter to get to Spider-Man. Next we see Ock in that cafe, grabbin Peter by the neck and telling him to bring Spidey out of hiding or he'll peel the flesh from MJ's body.

CG shots of Ock throwing car doors, hubcaps, etcetera down a street. A little boy asks Peter if he knows where Spider-Man is, since Peter knows Spidey. We see Spidey swing around Ock, sticking to a wall. Then we see Ock, holding Spidey as he says "You're beginning to annoy me," and SPidey says "Yeah, I get that a lot." We then see him being laid down in front of Harry, and as Harry rips off Spider-Man's mask, the Spider-Man 2 logo pops up."- A visitor at TrekBBS

www.superherohype.com

Cool huh?

Astro12345
sorry I just realized I spelled "trailer" wrong. My spelling is terrible.

BarmyBrummie
No way will all of that be i a trailer. It gives out too much information.

Astro12345
I agree, but it does sound cool if it is true.

MovieKiller
I'll check it out to see if it is true... if it's not then BUMMER. smokin'

SpiderNut88
Hi, I'm new to this forum but I do have a response to this post. That trailer is the trailer that they are indeed editing right now. They are getting it ready so it will air in the trailer section before "Hell Boy" due to release this April. As of right now that is the trailer but it will probably be edited before it's finally aired.

Astro12345
and you learned this where?

annairb1014
I can't wait to see the next Spider-man. It looks so cool and Tobey Mcguire is totally hot!pink

annairb1014
I totally agree!I Love you Tobey Mcguire! He is so Hot!

Astro12345
I got this from www.superherohype.com

Hey folks, Mirko reporting here from Las Vegas where Sony Pictures just held the incredible Spider-Man 2 trailer event at the Paris hotel. The press first entered into a hallway which was decorated with huge posters from Spider-Man 2 and red lights everywhere set the mood. We were handed a cool Spidey 2 gift bag that included the 12" Doc Ock and Spidey figures as well as a new hat and a network card. After an anticipated wait, we finally got to enter the big theater at the hotel and then it began.

We sat down and noticed webs on the ceiling, and I mean big webs! Four acrobats dressed in black clothing with the Spidey symbol all over them also started dropping from the ceiling, it was quite spectacular. The theater was packed and finally the show started with an introduction to the trailer by Sony Pictures Vice President Jeff Blake. He first announced that Spider-Man 2 will hit theaters two days early, on June 30! Then the huge four panels in front of the theater - featuring Spidey, Doc Ock, MJ and Peter - lifted and the screen appeared. The trailer was going to be presented in digital, and that really added a bunch with absolutely perfect sound.

Honestly, after seeing the long fight clip between Spidey & Doc Ock (I'll get to that later) much of the trailer has become a blur. I do remember that the trailer left me with my mouth wide open, it's one of the best I've ever seen - be sure to crank up the stereo when this puppy hits the internet the week of April 9! It will also start playing in theaters on that date. Here's what I remember, in case you're ready to find out. The trailer starts of with Aunt May talking about responsibility and shows some awesome Spidey effects (Spidey flying so low to the ground on a street he's going by cars, anyone??). Then we see scenes with Dylan Baker as Curt Connors teaching class. The Spidey stuff kicks up quick though. We first learn that Peter Parker doesn't think he needs to be Spidey anymore to do good, so he trashes the costume. But when the need arises - a building is on fire - he realizes he's not wearing the costume underneath his clothes, so he can't change to help out. The trailer also shows how the tentacles are first inserted into Doc's back, and how they become permanent. We see some awesome webslinging throughout the clip, rendered beautifully and giving the trailer a big impact. One I can distinctly remember is Spidey swinging at full speed and squeezing through a vehicle (a tram perhaps?) Speaking of impact, could the makers of the trailer have picked any better music? It's a pulsating music that really drives the message home - that Spidey is back this summer in a huge way. We see much more of the cafe scene where Doc Ock gives Peter Parker a pounding. We also see more of the scene where Harry Osborn captures Spidey and is about to go for the reveal...

When the trailer was over, it received a big applause from the audience, which was well deserved. Spidey dropped down from the ceiling, and the sound of rain started playing, to suggest that he was going to kiss the Sony Pictures' Jeff Blake just as he did with MJ in the first film. It was pretty funny. Director Sam Raimi and producers Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin came out to thank the exhibitors (the theater owners this show was put on for) for the success of the first Spider-Man and with them saying this film is everything times 2! Sam was damn funny when he spoke, making jokes about how his wife doesn't mind him coming to Las Vegas for business, etc.

Then we got a huge treat for the night, something that I don't think anyone of us was expecting (SPOILERS ahead). Sony Pictures screened, for the first time ever, a very long clip of Spider-Man fighting Doc Ock in the sequel. The rough clip (not all the effects were completed) starts off exactly as you see in the teaser trailer, with Spidey swinging through the buildings and then you see him in Doc Ock's glasses. Doc Ock climbs up the building and Spidey swings down to the pole atop the building just above Doc Ock. He yells at him, "where is she?!" Doc Ock says something, which I can't recall, and they start battling. And I mean battling! Punches are flying left and right (think of Ock's tentacles on this one) and Spidey gets thrown down the building. He shoots two things which hit Doc Ock and then they fall down to the train going underneath. They are shown tumbling because of the speed of the train. Then the train fight begins, which features them throwing each other around, punching through the windows to get to each other, etc. Doc tosses Spidey from the train down to the street below, but Spidey is able to catch the train by shooting his web. While he's trying to make it back to the train, Doc starts tossing people from the train towards him, who Spidey has to save by creating webs that they fall in - which will be a sight to see! When he gets back to the train, Doc Ock rips out the train's controls and says something like, "you've got a train to save", to Spidey. Doc takes off and it's up to Spidey to stop the train before it derails and plunges down into the water. He first tries by using his feet on the tracks in front of the train, which doesn't work. Then he shoots webs to the buildings on both sides, which hold for a bit but then they break. Then he decides to shoot multiple webs to the buildings on each side which he has to struggle big time to hold onto, in order to stop the train. He's able to stop it bearily, but he's so exhausted he nearly drops down into the water below - but the people on the train help him back in. All this time, he's not been wearing his mask and all the people see who he is. But they respect him so much, that they give back his mask and say that they won't tell anyone. He puts it back on and Doc Ock returns! He's at the front of the train car and says something. The people on the train tell Doc that he'll have to go through them first in order to get to Spidey. Doc says, "okay" and rips them to each side with his tentacles, as if they are toothpicks. Spidey gets punched and the clip zooms in on the Spider symbol and stops.

Then Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst came out to thank the exhibitors for all the support. Tobey even joked saying he used to pay for one movie and sneak into three, cut in line, etc. Then all of the talent are brought on stage together and Jeff Blake announces that Spider-Man 3 will hit theaters on May 4, 2007 and that all of them will be back!

Cool huh? Heres a pic of part of the scene.PICTURE

JKozzy
Whoa, awesome! happy

Astro12345
But wait...there's more!Look here

and here is a new picture of Dock Ock

moonwalker741
mms://agency2wm.fplive.net/agency/2/2/film/spiderman2/sm2_20_teaser_high.asf

copy n paste to ab
this is the cut down version....the beggining is gone....but it is better quality then the full ver. i hav

Red Superfly
cooooooooooooool

Astro12345
At the official Spider-man website, there is a new sneak peak of the trailer. Looks awesome. Go and then to videos.here

Spider-Dan
Why don't sites allow you to save the trailers? I have hi-speed, but the site is always so busy that I get a choppy video feed. They used to allow you to download the videos or at least there was an easy way to copy it locally. Arrrgh! Guess I have to search on Kazaa!.

ash007
use quick time its so much clearer

The Ones
yes, the full spider-man trailer will be online THIS FRIDAY big grin big grin eek! rolling on floor laughing rock

Astro12345
Actually, tonight on the net, at 10:00p.m. eastern time. Also, on tonight's "The Apprentice" about 40 minutes in.

The Ones
HOLY ****IN SHIT

Astro12345
Where?!?!?!?

The Ones
Click Here and trust me, the wait WAS worth it

Viper
Pretty sweet, although it gave away a little more than I would like

The Ones
so, ITS SPIDER-MAN

steely balls
it is ****in great this movie is goin to kick so much ass

BarmyBrummie
looks good big grin

forumcrew
yea actually looks good i was very disapointed by the first one, as i am with all the marvel movies, but 2 looks better as X2 was better... maybe they are learning as they go

The Ones
they say that Spider-man 2 is better than the original, i think it going to be wicked as it was spider-man 1 that got me liking spider-man

Goodness
That looks so good. I think I just wet myself.

starshine
I so cannot wait for SpidermanII!!!!
I got a tear in my eye while I was watching the trailer... weird...that is what a good film does to you.
Yahooo!!! There is also comming X-MenIII!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

mailedbypostman
Looks very cool.

mailedbypostman
Did someone record that or something???

The Ones
No since its online now, check www.superherohype.com

has anyone else seen it? It looks even more amazing than i thought it would be

awesome!

www.spiderman.sonypictures.com

The Ones
And theres 4 more to come after no.2.. I CANT WAIT

Paola
is it something wrong with my eyes or MJ is blond? confused

The Ones
i think somethings wrong with your eyes but i dont know since ive only seen the trailer 154 times

shadow link
yeah ill say, it looks mad!!!!! very well made trailer (the badie typr guy looks heaps better) - i saw they spent as much on it as titanic? $200 mill or something, notice how theyre starting the main advertising campagne now in middle of april and movie comes out in june 30, ther epushing hard for this one coz if they want it to out perform the record breaking original one then it will havr to make some big money

Kes
Moving to Spider-man forum and merging with already existing thread.
Moving--moved

shadow link
and what a merge it is

The Ones
yes

kal-el
I think it looks crap!

kal-el
NAAAHH!!JOKES!!JOKES!!It looks tooooooooooooo good! Apparently theyve adhered to criticisms of the first film and included more webslinging shots, more wisecracks,more JJJ being a tosser, more fighting. Ock looks pretty damn lethal too. Looks better than the mighty morphing power goblin looked anyway(although I DID love the first film too). Its gonna be beautiful.just beautiful!

mailedbypostman
Hello?

kal-el
Erm...........hello?

Zephonim
I think the best part of the trailer is the begining. Seeing Peter working that crappy job on the bike and living in that small, nasty apartment, and forsaking his friends just so he can be Spider-Man. Peter distances himself from them so that they won't be hurt. He has to endure such pain and lonliness because he feels he has a responsibility that is bigger than he is. Sam has gone deeper into Peter Parker's psyche to make sure that people see how difficult his life really is. He has done that to every aspect of the movie just to make sure that it surpasses the first one in every way. Gonna Be Sweet.

(kal-el, as much as I like whtyour saying about Spider-Man, I gotta say, I really don't like the name and symbol.)

The Ones
can some one post it, it wont work for me

Reborn Again
http://www.whip-saw.com/SM2_Friends_Promo.htm

Right click and save.

Reborn Again
I just saw it. FYI: If you've seen the theatrical trailer you've seen this promo spot.

The Ones
its not working for me...

Reborn Again
Don't bother w/ it, it's not worth seeing if you've seen the 3-4 min. trailer.

The Ones
now its working, all it was was just to patch up quicktime

Reborn Again
Good. Am I right?

The Ones
no, theres a bit more scenes in there that isnt in the original 3 teailers

Reborn Again
Teasers you mean? They're only 1 min. each. Try watching the long 3-4 min. trailer and then let me know.

The Ones
i have the ones at the beggining where it says " i believe there is a hero in all of us" and "do you love me or not"

Smodden
anybody know who will sing the Spider-man 2 song for the movie...

I absolutly loved 'hero'..from Spiderman 1...

and i hope they have an even beter one for this movie...big grin

its been a while....and i see some new faces...but i'm here for a little while...

Red Superfly
OK, one thing I never understood was why Sony decided to never use the Aerosmith version of the classic Spiderman theme. It's awesome, and yet it never even appears in the credits for the movie, despite it being on the soundtrack.

It's a cover of the "Is he strong? listen bud, hes got radioactive blood" spidey jingle but in a rock Aerosmith style.

They chose Sum 41's nothing-to-do-with-spiderman song for the credit sequence instead.

Personally, I think they need to push the Danny Elfman theme more.

I doubt Hero will be used again - Sony won't make much money off that. Look for some other "flavour of the month" band to do Spidey's premiere song.

Aerosmith deserve to do it this time. Aerosmith did the 90's cartoon theme, and they re-did the classic theme (and had it slapped on the end of the OST like it was nothing next to all the money spinning fashion songs). They are awesome. SONY ARE YOU LISTENENING!??! Give the job to DA SMITH!

Spiderman_RJ
i agree with u man.im new here jsut sign today .;hero was great everything to do with my loved spidey......i lamost cryed ....but when i first heard sum bulshit i filled my vains with angry and revolting i wish to kill SONY personall for that mistake.........luckly in the movie that BULLSHIT dont las more than 2 secs ( HEEHHE the scence when uncle bens turn off the radio leaving parker at the library) i heard somewher U2 will make the main song HOPE THIS IS NOT A RUMOR U2 RULES!!!!!!!

Duo Maxwell
The Ramones version of the old Spidey theme is good also.

Spiderman_RJ
u must be kidding........................ :P ( o O)
U

Spiderman Fiend
i second that

Red Superfly
U2 doing the new Spidey song? AWESOME! I'd love that!

The only thing I ever enjoyed from that God awful Tomb Raider movie was U2s Elevation song. That was an awesome movie theme. Shame the movie couldn't give the song justice lol

If anybody deserves to do the Spidey song more than Aerosmith, U2 do.

Smodden
so its u2...okie

Spiderman_RJ
i didnt said it is U2. i said its was RUMOUR!!!!!! but i hope this rumour is not wrong . u2 spidey would be sweety......imagine guys get a load at spide swinging ,while we hear u2 singing his song AWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....................... eek!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance totaly sweet cool

eleveninches
I saw the new trailer today, and I think it looks cool

Jedi Shmedi
Staci's mom by Fountains of Wayne. laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh wow I didn't realise this thread was so old, I was in the "who's online" forum and some guest was checking out this thread so I entered. But now I can correct you guys!! Its not called the amazing Spider-Man, it's called Spider-Man 2, that covers a fake, it's likely to be the one of SpiderMan swinging in the city and hes right in the middle and you can see the reflection of Doc Ock. in his eyes, or the one thats the same as the video-game cover.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Heres a link, it will either be the "Spider man wallpaper 1" or wallpaper 6.

http://www.spider-man-movies.com/spider-man_wallpaper/

Freddy_vs_Jason
I have wall-paper 6 as my desktop! eek!

Spiderman_RJ
wallpaper six sucks, mine is the one he is standing without mask, it RULES thats the spiderman i know.
before its was released,mine was the one hes crawling upside down in a bridge or sorta of.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
Taking Back Sunday is ahead anyone knows them?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Wallpaper six doesn't suck, It's very good. Your not very curtious are you Spiderman rj? no

Freddy_vs_Jason
I liked the "I wanna take you on a roller-coaster" song that was on the deleted "twin-towers" trailer. I also loved hero.

Mr Parker
So you liked HERO from MAN-SPIDER 1 huh? big grin

Spiderman_RJ
mr parker stop..............now im sure u are a jealous mr parker clone.

snazzypants
i bet itll be someone like geri halliwell and youll all be really disapponted

Spiderman_RJ
did u drink shit before posting?

Spiderman_RJ

amante
I can't wait for this movie to come out..... IMO it will be the movie of the summer. I thought that wallpaper 6 was awesome also and I have that as my desktop, so thanks for the link! Pretty sweet! BTW does anyone know how many trailers there are out there? I think that I have seen 4 total.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Welcome. wink
And I thought there was only two trailers...oh well, and I can't wait for this movie!!

Spiderman_RJ
there are 3 now

Freddy_vs_Jason
I can't wait to see it when it comes out! I'm going on the second day because I'm busy on the first day it comes out.

roxetterulz
hey!!
Can anybody tell me if JOHNNY DEPP is going to be in "spiderman 2"
i heard that he waw going to Australia to film, i heard that he was playing a villan! is this true??

VENOMfan
NOPE

Austinzilla
johnny depp would be a good Will O' The Wisp...but Will O' most likely wont be in any spider-man movies

amante
Spiderman wasn't filmed in Australia anyway though, right? So why would Johnny Depp going to Australia mean he was in Spiderman? I don't know, maybe I am wrong. I never pass up a Johnny Depp film though. I saw Harry Potter this weekend and the Spidey trailer was on before the movie... i can't wait!!!

Ellen
Did you write that?

amante
You just reminded me how much I am looking forward to seeing this movie smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
Johnny Depp will definetly not be in Spidey 2 and I highly doubt he will be in any other Spidey sequels wink

Freddy_vs_Jason
There are some things I wanna know:

1: Why did Peter move into a different apartment then Harry?
2: When Peter was talking to that guy in the trailer, was that Doctor Connors? if so, awsome! happy

Spiderman_RJ

Freddy_vs_Jason
I didn't notice it. Does the comic-book Connors have a missing arm? if not, then it could still be Connors who creates the potion to re-grow limbs which makes him become The Lizard.

SpyCspider
yes comic book Connors has a missing arm. And he'll become the Lizard....whether Sam Raimi really wants to develop that in the next movie is still unconfirmed.

amante
hmmm. all the rumors I have heard were that venom would ne in the next movie. Either way would be interesting.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think theres a good chance they'll make two villains in the sequel. It's cool how Connors has a cameo. I WOULD like to see Lizard in the sequel as well as Mysterio, but I hope they'll give Mysterio a power like being able to levitate things.

Stormy Day
Ok heres all the spoilers you need to know.

Peter defeats Doc Ock.Dok Ock goes to the rivers and kills himself to save the city from a giant homemade sun after realizing what he was doing was wrong.He sacrificed himself to save the city.

Mary Jane finds out about Peters true identity in the end.

Harry finds out about peter and at the end Harry harry talks to his dead dad and he tells him to get his revenge on spider-man

At the very end Mary Jane flees her wedding with John Jameson and goes to Peters house.They get together and then a siren howls.Peter realizes he has to go she says "Go get em tiger" he goes and it ends.

Freddy_vs_Jason
THANKS FOR BLOWING THE ****EN MOVIE FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad
fyou

Stormy Day
Oh sorry my first time posting spoilers.SHSH dont tell anybody fvj you have a burden to carry now stick out tongue

badkittykitty
oh F Vs. J,you know you would have peeked wink

Stormy Day
yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
I know my post was a bit out of hand and I apologise but I still can't forgive you for ruining it.

badkittykitty
and I can't forgive you f Vs. J so give it a rest!

Spiderman_RJ
SPOILER DONT LOOK!
---------------------------------

are u sneeking arent u? just dont

one think its a bull***** m that not the end of the movie, octopus sacrifincing wher u took that from
? what happens is that SPIDERMAN put his life in risk to turn off, by grabing the wire that feed the nuclear dome. and the end is sweet .......... octupus lost his tentacles, but guess what they are still alive..............

Stormy Day
Sorry dude,

Doc Ock comes to his senses at the end and peter askes him how to shut off the thing hes building.He goes ahead and puts the giant sun in the rivers and it blows and kills him.Or somehow he dies by what he did.

Mr Parker
this thread should be called the official MAN-SPIDER 2 MOVIE THREAD. big grin

Stormy Day
You sent me a message I think.Just shut up noone wants to know abouts your stupid man-spider theory.

Mr Parker
boy you sure are insecure about the truth that this is a phony neautered version of hollywoods,that that was the character of manspider you saw on the screen and not spiderman.pretty sad that you cant distinguish spiderman from manspider.

Stormy Day
Believe me nobody cares about you man-spider theory.Just think would somebody pay money to see Man-Spider?If you really liked Spider-Man you would like the story even if he didnt make the webbing himself.It you where a true fan it wouldnt matter.

Freddy_vs_Jason
So the ending Stormy Day posted was a fake? I thought so.
Doc Ock's evil so he wouldn't do that. Phew! I was worried that was the actual ending. As for BKK, I honestly couldn't care less. big grin

As for another thing, I had a feeling the Doc. might lose his tentacles. I only read a bit of it. How do you people know the ending anyway? I think its impossible for the ending to leak out. But please post Spidey spoilers in actual spoilers.

Stormy Day
It wasnt fake

YOU LOOKED AT THE SPOILERS!

dok ock is controled by his tentecales.And at the end he realizeds what he did was wrong and he sacrifices himself to save the city because he really is a good guy all he wanted to to was complete his project but once he realized it was gonna destroy NY he destroyed it.

Stormy Day
My prediction

Spider-Man 3-Lizard and Venom are the villians.MJ and Peter get engaged and and get married Venom kills MJ on there wedding night.Spider-Man then defeats venom we then see how Peter and harry react and then harry starts becoming the hob golin

Spider-Man 4-Harry and Peter battle it out along with Mysterio or Sandman.The series ends(considering the actors are already skeptical about doing more)

Or they could be switched.

Xam
Stormy day Mr parker is right,you cant distinguish spiderman from manspider!!!!!!!!!!!!!hi hi hi

Stormy Day
That is so ridiculous one has organic webshooting one doesnt whats the difference ??!!!?

Mr Parker
well manspider fans cant be reasoned with but the difference as he is trying to explain to you is he is a mutant now and that betrays the comicbook because the comic says he is the non mutant.HUGE difference. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy Day
I dont care the movie was good and it realy doesnt matter how his web comes out what the big deal ?!!?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Mr Parker: Get over the organics! why does it matter?!
Stromy Day: That ending you posted was a fake. Doc. Ock is evil, he wouldn't all of sudden become good. my friend has read the novel and says that the ending is different. Also I'm pretty sure that Sony would make sure that NOBODY knows the ending until they've seen the movie, sorry honey but your wrong, MJ wouldn't find out Peteys Spidey in the sequel.

Spiderman_RJ
u are worng about mj...........she entangled on peter web on the ending.

Stormy Day
Im sorry FVJ but I read the novel to and ill quote it for you ok?And besides the novels are never wrong ive read alot of novels from movies and they all have the same ending and same plotline.

Ok this is where Peter and MJ are talking at the end after sheskipped her wedding with the astonuat

"Mary Jane.....?"

"Peter.....I cant survive without you".
"We cant-"
She shook her head firmly
"I know why you think we cant be together ,but cant you respect ne enough to let me make my own desicion?"
In spite of himself,Peter Smiled.How familiar did that sound?

"Peter,"she continued,"I know there may be risks,but I want to face them with you.Its wrong that we should each be only half alive...half ourselves.I love you.So her I am,standing in your doorway.I have always been standing in your doorway"she moved toward him,and added softly"Isnt it about time somebody saved your life?"
A slow smile appeared on his face "Thank You,Mary Jane Watson."

He took her in his arms and a moment that seemed an enternity in coming finally arrived.(They kiss kiss a long time ill skip it)

The howling of sirens floated through the window.Police cars ,three of them.Peter turned and saw them speeding up the street.People where scurrying to get out of the way,and cop cars were barely slowing down.Something fairly major had to be happening.
He turned to Mary Jane,and he was absolutely certain he was about to tottaly screw up this new phase in their relationship before it had begun.
Mary Jane simply smiled.
"Go get em tiger",she said.

Then it basically ends like the fist him flying through the air following the sirens

Spiderman_RJ
that will not be the ending of the movie, its similar although stormy

Freddy_vs_Jason
I am not reading that spoiler. I DO NOT want the movie ruined for me, anyone who posts or says the ending will be reported to the moderaters.

Stormy Day
lol whatever f_v_j roll eyes (sarcastic) SPIDER-MAN DIES!

SPiderMan if you havent seen the movie and are saying that out of hope you are wrong smile.BUt i geuss youll find out June 30 then well see whos right.

crzygrl6412
wow... this is all crzy, i must say...lol. but anyway, i thought i'd just tel every1... I CAN'T WAIT 4 SPIDERMAN 2!!!!!! ~dani

Stormy Day
Your gonna love it!The story and drama is really good and the action looks like its gonna be awesome!

Agentdemon
Well I can tell you for sure venom won't be in 3 and most likely not 4. Are those spoilers you put about the ending true? I hope not!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Stromy Day how dare you! the book ending is different then the movie ending, why do you think the book came out before the movie!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy Day
Whatever FvJ. ok when knowing the ending of Spider-Man 2 you go threw a few stages anger you already went through that.FEAR you already went through fear.DENIAL thats your stage smile

But like I said you dont have to believe me when the movie comes out go see it and come back mad because you knew the ending roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well the book ending and movie ending are different. They wouldn't make Doc Ock become good, that would piss off a LOT of fans. Please use your brain next time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy Day
I dont think your understanding the way they play villians out in the movie there really good guys but are driven mad by there research.Dok Ock was tricking himself into believing all the bad he was doing was for the good of humanty but it wasnt because NY was about to become toast.So after Spider-Man defeated him Doc Ock carried the sun thing into the river.

Book Quote:

To Peters dismay,Octavious shook his head helplessly."It cant be stopped."But then,Peter was about to plead with the scientist to try to come up with some solution,Ocatavious said,"Unless....the river.Drown it."
"Drown it?That simple?"
"Not so simple,Octavious assured him."Itll superheat the water ......creat temperatures like an underwater volcano.Broil anyone nearby liek a lobster.Whoever trys to submerge it....its suicide"
(Skipping a chapter peter decides to do it even realizing hes most likely not coming back)

"Ill do it"peter said
He turned and started to head in the direction of the reactor and abruptly a tentacle grabbed at his arm.A brief trill of alarm ran through him as,just for a moment he was certain that the tentacles had accquired a new leash on his life and were about to fight him at a point where such a distraction would prove fatal for the city.
But his spidersense there had been no warning.......
Then ottos voice low and firm,said with conviction,"Its my responsibility"At this command the tentacle pushed peter aside as otto shot him a desperate look.

Ill end here.

You see in the movie they make you feel for doc ocks character and hes not as evil and psychotic as he is in the comics and cartoons.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I can't believe you posted that without spoilers!? mad

Luckily I didn't read it, but for that I have no choice but to report you to the mods.

Stormy Day
Ok fine but I didnt think it would matter since you said you didnt believe the book anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
But I've bought the book and it arrives in a couple of days and I don't want that ending ruined for me roll eyes (sarcastic)

LousyBoy
Hey I dont post often but i read a lot of yours guys' posts. I was wondering what all your plans are for seeing the movie, like.. have you picked a special theatre, a special time.. who your going with. Just the whole event, what the plans are? Personally me and my good friend are going to see it the morning on June 30th at 12:01 am at an AMC theatre (I just bought the tickets today), the very minute it is released, we'll be out there for hours before hand. Then at 9:30 the same morning we're going to see it at the Cine-Capri, the largest movie screen in the state. So its gonna be practially and whole day event. Any one else know what theyre gonna do?

Agentdemon
Well I've ordered tickets online for June 30th at 6:10 pm at Harkins North valley 16. After that I'll probably download it from kazaa or emule so I can watch it over and over and over again.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm going to go and see it on the second day it comes out with my cousin which will be perfect because thats the last day of school for the term and I will have 2 weeks of no school to go and see it over and over again. I'm going to catch a night session, me and my cousin went to go and see the 1st movie on the second day it came out and we're huge Spidey fans so we can't wait!

Stormy Day
To bad you know whats gonna happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

And why did you order the book?Why didnt you just go and buy it why did you have to odder it?

Fire
Stormy Day please keep in mind to use spoiler tags when you post spoilers. It's not fun if someone ruins the ending of a book or a movie for everyone because he or she didn't add spoiler tags.

Stormy Day
Um FvJ didnt even believe what I was saying about the book so why should she care ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

She kept telling me I was wrong and the book wasnt accurate so I didnt bother I posted them after for other people tho wink

Fire
well even if she doesnt believe you, you still shouldn't have posted it without spoiler tags. and no editing them in later doesn't help

and you are in no position to question her feelings about this

DarkCrawler
Alfred Molina is PERFECT Doctor Octopus.

Stormy Day
Thank you for that comment DarkCrawler smile

Fire,she skipped over the part anyways and she doesnt believe what I said so shes just making a big deal even though I added spoilertags in after for other peoples sake wink

Freddy_vs_Jason
You just don't get it do you Stromy day!?

Fire, thank you so much, that was exactly how I was feeling. It doesn't matter if I skipped it, with out spoiler tags you could have ruined it for someone else. Next time make sure you know exactly what your doing so you don't screw it up like you did for me, I ordered the book off amazon because it won't be out in my country for ages and I was planning to read the book after I've seen the movie. The ending from the book will be different then that of the movie as others have said on previous pages. I've already acicdentally read some because I didn't know what I was reading, just put the bloody tags on when your posting spoilers!!!!!!!!! thats the rule and your ruining it for others just because you can't be bothered to put the tags on or think about how others will react. You my friend, need to stop thinking about yourself for once and take responsebility for your actions.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>