The lobby, M1 - spoilers!!! (if u aint watched M1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
About the lobby scene...... alrite, Neos plan is to go into the building, go to the roof by the elevator and set the bomb off on the bottom, get to the roof.
he obviously wasn't expecting there to be a helicopter there, else he or Trinity would know how to fly it before-hand.
So the question is, what DID Neo plan to do from the top of that building, cos he couldnt have known there was a chopper there. absail down the side? fly to morpheus? I must be missing something here

ShOota
Dave ur totaly right m8, maby the bomb from the bottom was a distraction?

burlyman
what happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way

roll eyes (sarcastic) you dont want me to get the orginal storyboards out again

Vim
Why? Because we are still alive.

dave123
no ones answering the question sad
burly, get me those storyboards!

stinkfist462
lol... your perfectly correct dude........ wut was neo gonna have his ***** jump from roof to roof... because it still doesnt show neo do it.. so i dont think he can yet.... well in m1.....

rysdigital
i bet they just didn't know what KIND OF helicopter it would be. she asks for a download for a specific model chopper.

stinkfist462
but it only takes like 5 seconds to download crap... couldnt they have put in like 4 diff models in her... lol... doesnt sound right,....... anyways... put 4 in her and see if they (tank) if he was correct... i think it was tank.....

dave123
yeah, i know big grin

burlyman
ahh... its just an example that they can do this stuff in the matrix
if she had just flown it people would have been like " how de fook did she no ow to fli vat alredy" ..and what rys said

smile

dave123
so how did they know there was a chopper there? and when they found out there was, they should have had a scene before that explaining it
PLUS we have worked out much more complicated things than "how would trin know how to fly a chopper"

burlyman
no its, " how de fook did she no ow to fli vat alredy"

stick out tongue

dave123
"OK GUYS IM NOO HERE AND SORY IF ITS BEEN TALK ABOUT BEFORE
HOW DID TRIINTI FLY THE CHOPPER IN THE MATRIX

THANKS"

morgan01
they probably saw it in the matrix code. the building was filled with military people (as tank tells neo its loco) meaning they knew there was a helicopter there they watched them take morph to the top of the building in the code but they could not tell which chopper it was so she waited till they got there to get it downloaded.

xemir
I think there plan was to kill everybody in the building and rescure morpheus.(That's why they destroyed the first few floors can't stop them if you can't get in) (so the agents have no where to go if u kill every1) The Helicopter was probably just a lucky plus. After all it was a military building with a helicopter pad on top they had to have planned to try to get the helicopter to escape or to use it to save morpheus.

66tom99
yeah, they only planned the first bit, if the elevator thing worked, they were just gonna wing it..

the reason why they were on the roof was that the elevator cable would've taken them there, obviously.

mook
the first point is a good one.

i figured the bomb stopped any more armed units arriving meaning they could concentrate on rescuing Morpheus.

the lift/elevator cable took them to the top - they could have then used stairs but the helicopter was there so they used that.

THISISNOTREAL2
good point

THISISNOTREAL2
as we see in reloaded the operator can see all i the matrix! lol you know limk in the freeway chase etc.

slinger
Dave> The title's funny. If somebody hasn't seen the first Matrix, then they shouldn't be a member of this forum.

dave123
i have to give a fair warning yes
i still dont see, assuming they knew there was a chopper up there, why they didnt just got "taught" it before they entered the building, PLUS they seem kinda surprised at the suggestion of flying the chopper, so i dont think they planned to get a chopper at all

slinger
big grin

Vim
well not going into too much more detail about the freakin' movie is a plus as well!! Just enjoy that scene, and the fact that Neo used that kick ass gun, and saved morpheus! Besides the original still rules!! no matter how many freakin holes you find in the plot or whatever! The lobby scene was totally kick ass!!!! rock Happy Dance

mook
watched M1 last night and it shows an Agent and armed police coming out of that Helicopter before the interrogation scene with mopheus starts.
therefore they wouldve seen it and planned accordingly. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.