do youselves a favour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
ok people i have had ENOUGH of you people who keep asking what is gonna happen in the movie..........there is a little more than a month before the movie opens worldwide. That is more than AMPLE time to read the book.roll eyes (sarcastic)
Once you've read the book you'll have better , thought out questions and threads to make( welll except for the orli droolers).

PLEASE FOR THE love LOTR read the book folks.
YESSSS this is a movie forum, but you have had 3 bloody years to find the book and READ IT!!!!!!

i dont care if this is off topic

fini
And yes i know that I have to read the Samillirion and the history of middle earth.........but i'll do that when i am in bed for 2-3 weeks/ or finished with exams, and continue leanring Sindarin

i plan on going to the Legit LOTR forums when i get those done.....like lotrplaza etc

sauron
i have read lotr all of them at least 4 times

read hobbit

read silmarrilion

read any tolkien work i have found

fini
lol i have 12 books here to read..............but I KNOW once i start reading them i wont stop until i've read allll of them

and i'll do like what i did with LOTR the few times i read it.........i'll make notes and put post its alll over for quick reference...

omg........i have read lotr( completely) over 20 times
now i just skim through to parts i like....

sauron
hehehe go you the silmarrilion is the greatest tolkien work inm my eyes

mah
There are a tad too many superficial topics, which kinda drown the in-depth ones here yes. Still, we have some interesting threads running.

BingaBonga
Yup, i think this is a good thread to open, especially for the newbies, they will get the hang of it faster...smile

Exa
Thanks, finally somebody put it into a thread big grin

Bloom4ever
Originally posted by fini

Once you've read the book you'll have better , thought out questions and threads to make( welll except for the orli droolers).

Orli droolers
*becomes offended* sad

Bulehen
i agree. however, they may be correct in asking. i heard that pj was planning to change the ending of the movie from what it was in the book.

badkittykitty
I can do without the party

BingaBonga
yes, for the hundredth time, there is no war in the shire, and that's why we don't get to see saruman or wormtoungue die... *sighs*

GABRIEL05
Fini you always seem to say what I wanna say but don't have the cojones to.

Yeah of all the popular forums (i.e. NOT the hulk, batman, superman, harry potter) This one has hands down the most annoying "usual suspects"

BingaBonga
the same questions get repeated over and over and over... it really is annoying... 'night everyone

Hypernova
laughing

fini, I've been seeing you post "Read the damn book!!" almost since I first joined!!

What IS going to happen at the end of the movie? stick out tongue

fini
wellllllllll hopefully some people will grow a brain and WANT to know the marvellous story/world Tolkien imagined........and how it COULD not possibly all fit into 3 movies.

and another thing..........shouldn't the Orlando BLoom threads be sent to the Celebrities section????????

Hypernova
laughing (Re: OB threads)

No, I agree completely. And I would also suggest people read the book-- ROTK if you can manage it right about now (it's not too late-- once you start you cannot put it down!!). There is a reason why so many people love the book -- and believe me, it is one of the GREATEST books ever written. Many will attest to that!! wink stick out tongue big grin laughing

fini
lol Gabriell.........i dont have cojones!!.......never needed them.......welllllll thats a COMPLETELY other story angel

yeah people...........you can forego the damn internet for a few days..........and trust US, you will not be sorry that you read the book.

when i started i COULD NOT put it down

HOW MANY MORE TIMES MUST WE BEG YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?

Exa
Not one of the greatest but the greatest big grin

Hey that thing with OB is right...

Discos
I decided to reas the 3rd book at the start of the year after seeing Two Towers, I just couldnt be bothered waiting, wish I didnt now cause I must have told the story to my friends at leats 10+ times now and its getting annoying.

Bloom4ever
ill admit it, ive read the 3 lotr bks already a few times but ive only just found The Hobbit in my library n im now reading it. Goin great btw.

orlandoOYEA
Yea i understand every 1 is annoyed by the orli droolers (me being on eand everything) and from now on i personally wont post anything bout orli on THESE threads unless sum 1 else put sup a thread bout that.

Hypernova
Found this for you, fini laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

bLooMiLiCioUs
hear hear - i solemnly swear not to post anyth abt orli unless the thread is abt him frm now on.full stop.

fini
WOW.............there is HOPe for you people!!!!!!!!!

lol i just thought of something gross..........uh on the topis of Orlando Bloom ..........or OB as just reffered to....isn't OB a tampon brand????

blink eek! no

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

BingaBonga
that's okay all you orlando lovers, i'm a viggo lover love

Verity
He is hotttt!

BingaBonga
ooooo that's a very good pic of him... where'd u get it? very nice big grin

Verity
Hmmmmm.......can't remember where........One of his websites prolly stick out tongue
I know they have some really nice pix at www.viggofanbase.com

Gianni17
who looks like a dickhead

Exa
PLZ ppl, this was supposed to be a thread about reading LoTR and not meant to become a spam area

Verity
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.