128-bit encryption Zion hex lock to Archives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bachgal
I entered 01101111
to get to ZION410E20 Access Panel 2
the hexadecimal key panel
I entered 0000 1010 1100 0000 0001 1011 1111 1010
which is 0AC01BFA
to get to the 128 bit encryption Zion hex lock panel
into bank A I entered
0011 0001 1001 0101 1010 0011 1111 0110
which is 3195A3F6
into bank B I entered
1110 0111 0010 1011 0101 0100 0011 1100
which is E72B543C
into bank C I entered
0110 1001 0111 0111 1101 1010 0001 0110
which is 6977DA16
into bank D I entered
1110 0111 1000 1001 0101 1011 0011 1110
which is E7895B3E
to enter the Zion Archives launch panel
Which requires QuickTime and Shockwave
I collected the 170 items
Under the categories
Inside the Matrix - Beyond the Matrix - Ships
Zion - Beyond Zion
but there were still areas indicated in Japanese characters
that were listed as LOCKED that I could not access.
Has anyone gotten into these locked areas?

SimplePriest
It says to come back often to see new areas or something. I guess they are just locked until They decide to unlock them. erm

bachgal
In the Zion Archives:
There are four items to discover
on the lower deck of the Nebuchadnezzar,
in the interior loading bay
The door arm
The phone
The ladder shaft
The access to the right of the ladder shaft.
I have also been unable to open this right access door

bachgal
I have not been able to select this right door
indicated with green arrowheads

bachgal
I went back to the Zion Archives. I accessed the item in the Nebuchadnezzar loading bay first then I collected all 169 other items. I still could not get access to the 4 locations with Japanese names that are designated as locked. I have collected a lot of pictures of graffiti and other interesting things that I would post if I knew how to upload the pictures in bulk.

Captain REX
http://hackthematrix.warnerbros.com/

This is how I enter some of the codes...

sum1butno1
What about those Video monitors all over the place(especially in the hovercrafts)? Is it possible they need to be looked at too to unlock it?

bachgal
I have viewed the video monitors. Some have interesting content. One even has something that may be equivalent to GPS coordinates. There is nothing that gave me a clue to getting into the locked areas.

It is now supposedly possible to enter the Zion Archives directly without entering the binary/hex codes. I have found, however, that the page does not load and it is still easier for me to enter using the codes.

In the breaking news section for Nov 24. There was an announcement that there is a new hex code. You can press enter in the 128 bit hex lock to get a randomly generated code and you might get lucky. I have tried dozens of times without success.

I recently discovered that it is possible to access the park (which is Sydney Harbor park) from the Industrial Hallway. The corridor in the Mega City functions simlarly to the Industrial Hallway in that there are no items to compile but you can navigate to other areas. There are two visible elevators in the Mega City corridor and it is my hope that in the future the programmer may code one to go to Zion Control, the stark white environment.

I have collected many examples of religious and mathematical symbols in the Zion Archives. I think it is interesting.

Osiris
are u people talking about the game or something else?

bachgal
The Zion Archives is like an "adventure" game. There are no characters. There is no shooting, jumping, etc. You wander through locations and find things.

The formerly LOCKED areas now appear to be unlocked. Now there are 174 things to find. You can also find interesting things like graffiti by using the QuickTime movie option and zooming in on details. Look for themes like the Solar Cross in Hel Night Club and the Zion Council Chambers. Look for Fibonacci spirals and Phi spirals. Look for symbols like Mercedes and Anarchy. Look for religious icons like in Chinatown. Then think about the philosophy and symbolism of the Matrix. Then post your comments and screen captures.

Since November 24 it is no longer necessary to enter the hex codes to get into the Zion Archives. You can go there directly from the main page. However, you must use Netscape or Opera as your browser. Still, IE will not work. I do not know whether other browsers will work besides Netscape or Opera.

Knux
So what's the point of trying to collect all the items when you can't even get them all (the locked places). I mean, when you close it, you have to restart from zero don't you?

Knux
It looks like Bachgal had all the areas opened, but mine doesn't. I can't access 'Beyond Zion,' and a few other ones. Do I have to complete others before these open?

Mordecai
He just said they are unlocked now.

I don't know much about this anyway, although i have made it there previously but didn't really do much.

And you can access the Zion Archives without doing all the code now anyway.

If this post is in anyway useless, please don't notify me, just continue your day.

mailedbypostman
i can't get into the launch panel 1 period.I have shockwave and flash.hm...

Knux
I had to put in the codes through the hexidecimal system to get in. Are you trying to get in from the main page or through the codes? If you're trying from the main page, try using the code section.

burlyman
the crash sites thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.