What is the time for it???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camellia
Ok, apologies for yet ANOTHER thread concerning premieres but I have failed to notice any that mention the actual time of the London Premiere. Does anybody know when it is please? smile (I know that it is on the 11th)

sauron
probably midnight, these movie makers like to be percise, if its on the eleventh they will have it dead on time

so i would say 12, midnight on the tenth

Camellia
Right, ok, thanks. Although I hope it isn't because I've got other plans!!!!!

Oh well, thanks for the suggestion!

sauron
il have a look for you know big grin

BingaBonga
its okay camellia, i don't remember anyone asking this specific question... so don't worry... be happy, sorry i had to add that inwink smile

Camellia
Lol - I don't suppose anybody knows a site where I could find the information do they?.....

BingaBonga
go to google, and search what your looking for with quotes, it always works for me wink

Camellia
Ok, will do!

BingaBonga
google is the best search engine ever... a bit off topic... oh well big grin

sauron
well it is a true fact so dont worry

LONG LIVE MERRY AND PIPPIN (yet again off topic)

Camellia
Nope, I'm afraid that as amazing as google is, alas! I found no information! confused

But still, never mind!

And, just because you two have done the same, something off topic: Peregrin Took looks good in armour! big grinbig grinbig grin

BingaBonga
okay i'm sorry... ask jeeves? uh... yahoo? um... dogpile? there's a lot of search engines anyone have any other, but google would be "the one" hehe, and google is NOT neo... or in matrix... or this is just gettin off topic again... confused

Camellia
Lol, doesn't matter - I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later.....hey, maybe I should contact Odeon! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.