this may b stupid but who is luna?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheerchik26
i keep hearing a lot about a character named luna.... who is she?

starprincess366
u need to read the 5th book. shes a character in harry potter and the order of the phonix. if u don't read it, u won't understand mostly anything because almost half the world has read it already and spoilers are everywhere.

LindsIsTightK
Luna Lovegood is just a girl that Harry, Ron, and Hermione go to school with. She plays a pretty significant part in the fifth book so you should read it.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
read the book..

jennyanderson
Luna Lovegood is a loony character, seems to flirt with Ron all the time, so I guess she might have a crush on him too (poor Hermione!). She has dirty blond hair, huge eyes, hmm, is she perhaps a Vella? (HP version of LOTR's Elves), but I guess not, cause Rowling didn't mention anything about her being extremely beautiful, she is in Ravenclaw, same year as Ginny, her father is the editor of The Quibler (wizards version of the Inquirer). Future prediction: might hook up with Neville Longbottom.

PS: cheerchik26, read the HP books for your own sake!

Loony_Luna
Yeah. She's a bit of a weirdo. Wears weird clothes and stuff (not knowing it's weird or just likes it that way) and believes in all the things her dad writes in that stupid magazine. She might be a bit dumb, but she's really a great and interesting character big grin

crazy_rock_chic
U should really read the book

crazy_c
Luna is the best character in the hp series! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.