how did sati come to be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
i have jus been wondering... cause they dont mention it.. or do they.. i had to take like2 piss breaks....

JKozzy
Rama and his "wife" program got their digital freak onwink

stinkfist462
lmao... what did they create her or sumthin?

JKozzy
I'm guessing so... remember 'love' isn't something human, it's just a word describing a type of connection between two existences.

GABRIEL05
*sighs* Looks like I have to give the ol' where do babies come from spiel...

Hmmm that makes me wonder do old programs give young programs the "where do programs come from speech"?

stinkfist462
but dude....... how did they make a pointless program?.... i think thats the word i should use.....

The none
yo man, Sati is not at all a pointless programme, I strongly suggest u go n search in the forum, has been discussed quite a few times lately. Happy Dance

The none
Beats me, how about a "cyber stork" ?? Happy Dance

GABRIEL05
HA HA HA! That reminds me of the drunk stork off of LoonyTunes that always delivered the baby to the wrong house. *splits side* LoonyTunes is funny, racist, but funny.

dave123
only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love smile

ElBiUs
for the machines, "love" is for humans.
it's only a despicable and unpolluted feeling...

Verity
Love is just a word...it is the connection the word implies that matters....

JediHDM
Sati was the offspring of Rama-Kandra and Kamala, and she was not 'pointless'. Sati was created as the expression of 'love' between two programs. If you are refering to, why did she not have a purpose, then, that is simple: She did not have a purpose because she was not created to have a purpose. She was created by Love, not by the need for a Waste disposal manager. Thus, there were no parameters put into place that said she could do this or that, giving her no purpose.

The Omega
Okay, this is the gigazillionth thread on Sati.
She IS important, but DO use the threads already in existence, so people do not have to repeat the same answer over and over...
(Closing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.