Jonathan Jackson as...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Jonathan Jackson as the Silver Surfer? Cover 'em in a pillow case and he'd be perrrfect. If you don't know of whom is spoken of listen closely: we think this is our dream, well it's the worlds and every actor is living to play a part in it.
He (Jon) knows God, he'll turn ya onto him. Now do ya see why you should be familiar...with him...i mean.
Anywhat-Jackson on the board

Kes
What?blink

BOPRecruit 16
wtf?!!!

BOPRecruit 16
if singer ever needed havok, he should choose jon!

slayer
:wtf; i confused????????

Maelstrom
I stand corrected, Jonathan as Havok. Very hot. Only who the heck is gonna be Silver Surfer?

BOPRecruit 16
don't know. someone a little older and more buff, i guess for ss?

Kes
Moving to X-men
moving--moved

BOPRecruit 16
so, what's silver surfer about?

Blind-Enemy
silver surfer has nothing to do with x-men

LipiDSama
First off, dont even ask for silver surfer in a live action marvel movie, they will CG him up the ass and make him ugly like the hulk hehe wink

cinemafan
I'll agree with Kes and Slayer. What? WTF ru talking about?

BOPRecruit 16
here's a bit of news on jon's upcoming movie, Stephen King's Riding the Bullet: Vancouver Sun (also, just scroll down and there's news about shawn ashmore's return to the wb's smallville and his upcoming movie, Underclassman!)

Kes
Then who's the silver surfer?

verauko
You know! Jonathan as Havoc sounds great!!

Blind-Enemy
silver surfer has more in comon with the fantastic 4

Kes
well they mentioned Havoc. He's Cyclopse bro, right?

VallejoKid707
what about joey lawerence (brotherly love, boy meets world) as havok??

verauko
VallejoKid: paste his picture! wink
And YES, Kes.... he's Cyclops' bro...
But one thing... Not so long time ago I saw an episode of old X-men cartoon where the X-men team met another group of mutants... and there were Polaris, Havoc, Forge, Wolfsbane, Quicksilver and someone else, but I can't remember at the moment... and Scott didn't look like he was happy to see his brother... he didn't even look like he knew him! blink

VallejoKid707
heres matt lawerence: http://community-2.webtv.net/BuddyTheBear/MattLawrenceGallery/scrapbookFiles/importD24.jpg

and heres joey lawerece (his brother): http://www.sitcomsonline.com/bljoeyl.jpg

verauko
i can't see the pictures mad

Blind-Enemy
verauko that episode you're recalling is my favorite one, that one is where Iceman first appear, and the Factor-x too

Cyclops didnt know that was his brother, you have to remember they were separated when they where kids.

Silver surfer has NOTHING to do with Havock so pelase Kes move this forum because is meaningless to have it in the x-men forum

Blind-Enemy
Occupation: (current) Wanderer, adventurer, (former) Scholar, herald of Galactus
Dual identity: None; existence unknown to the general populace of Earth
Legal status: Citizen of the planet Zenn-La with no criminal record
Place of birth: The planet Zenn-La
Marital status: Single
Known relatives: Jartarn Radd (father, deceased), Elmar (mother, deceased)
Known confidants: (former) Shalla Bal; Mantis, Nova II
Known allies: Fantastic Four, the Defenders, the Avengers, Mentor, Starfox, Drax the Destroyer, Adam Warlock
Major enemies: (former) Galactus; Mephisto, Elders of the Universe, Thanos
Group membership: (former) The Defenders
Base of operations: Mobile throughout the universe
First appearance: FANTASTIC FOUR #48

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Height: 6'4"
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: (as Norrin Radd) Blue, (as Silver Surfer) White
Hair: (as Norrin Radd) None, except black eyebrows, (as Silver Surfer) None
Other distinguishing features: The Silver Surfer's skin is apparently a flexible metallic silvery material.

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Intelligence: Above normal
Strength: Superhuman class 100
Flight speed: Warp speed
Stamina: Godlike
Fighting skills: Average hand-to-hand combatant, relies wholly on cosmic energy powers
Superhuman physical powers: The Silver Surfer has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for a variety of effects, including projection of bolts of cosmic force, erection of force shields, molecular reconstruction and creation of objects, healing, augmentation of strength at superhuman levels; flight at near-light speeds through interstellar space and through hyperspace; near total physical invulnerability, ability to exist without food, sleep, or oxygen in space
Superhuman mental powers: Mental command of his surfboard; ability to sense concentrations of energy, including life energies of living beings
Source of superhuman powers: Physical transformation by cosmic power of Galactus.

Blind-Enemy
a pic

verauko
i really don't like him mad This Silver.... who?!

Paola
I have this Silver Surfer figure.... and me and my son pretend he's Iceman.... and we play with him (without the surf board, sadly he falls), Spiderman and Firestar.... and then Doc Ock comes...... and then Evo Rogue..... and then Buzz Lightyear & Lara Croft blink...... ok ok...... off-topic.... all I wanted to say is about my SS figure embarrasment big grin

BOPRecruit 16
is singer planning on adding havok into the story for x3 or beyond?

Kes
Not that I've heard of.

BOPRecruit 16
anyone got any great pix of jonathan?

Maelstrom
I saw in newsweek right after the first X-men came out that marve had in the works some of the following: Silver Surfer
Fantastic Four, Avengers, Thor and Hulk.
Silver Surfer may be the strongest non-mutant superhero in Marvel. He has 100class strength and cosmic power. When the heros defeated the beyonder it was Phoenix, surfer and molecual man, and Invisable women whose powers were most effective.

G.P
The Silver surfer has his own storyline and comics...but he appeared (cameos) in most of the other Marvel heroes' comics...

cinemafan
The Silver Surfer exchanged his freedom to become the herald of the world devourer Galactus. He then would look for un-inhabited planets for Galactus to consume and was infused with the power cosmic by Galactus to do this. Originally appeared ( I think ) in Fantastic Four #4 back in 1962 or 3, where he betrayed his master and fought alongside the F.F. against Galactus to save the Earth. In the twenty or so years I've been reading comics I don't think I've ever seen him in an X-Men book, even as a cameo.

BOPRecruit 16
jonathan would look good in a x-suit! *wink wink* lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.